Reviews for From Within These Walls
Sunshinemommy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was intense. Though I was sure Jasper was dead, I didn't anticipate him being the rapist! No wonder Esme had so much guilt... And, no wonder Carlisle couldn't heal...

Great job! Good luck with the voting :)
Charv241 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
awesome one shot...you did great with it!
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! What a twist! Seriously... did NOT see that coming.

Great job. Brilliant! Good luck!
all sunshine makes a desert chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
So good. Really amazing.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
WOW! THAT WAS SOMETHING. GREAT JOB ON THIS.
Lan.Bro chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
WOW...that was unbelievable!

everything about it was amazing

and i thought it was James, seeing as though he's usually considered as the 'baddy', never would have thought it to be Jasper.

once again, that was amazingly well written, LOVED the story line!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was sad! I knew james killed her and was his brother. just my guess. I loved how you wrote this! Almost made me cry!
Jaz Luna Potter chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
love it
TwiCharmed chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i think this was rec'd on ADF.

i love your story. it was great. the things that stood out most was how you wove the past and present together and also the emotions of the characters.

i really got edwards love for bella throughout the story. i loved how he stayed focused on his future with her so he could survive and get out of there.

i loved emmett and was so sad for him. i just wonder how he could have committed the murder because he knew he would be away from rosalie. especially with her being pregnant?

the way you wrote bella was great. what happened to her was such a tragedy and her breakdown was horrible. but what made your story great was that i was able to see how she was a completely different person in the brief flashbacks. thats great writing.

oh and jasper being the rapist...i never saw that coming! really i am slow. i kept thinking it was weird about edward's mother. i figured it was some random patient or maybe his friend james or jacob was the patient. but i thought it was a bit dramatic for that to be such cause for rift in the family. it was a great ending. so sad all around.

i will have to check out more entries for this contest...

thanks for writing your story

kari
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
What a riveting piece..I was enthralled from start to finish..

I couldn't believe it was Jasper but looking at their inital meeting out of everyone his was the expression that had suspicion.

I guess he was just biding his time and waiting for his perfect moment. A pity Em had to die. The love scene between so beautiful, his patience and love was admirable..

I can't help but love this...You...are...brilliant!
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow! That was intense. Nicely done!
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow, just wow. I never had a freaking clue! It did not occur to me to wonder why his name wasn't mentioned while Edward was in prison. No wonder it tore their family apart. That was a mindf**k. And you did it on purpose! Congrats!
ao88 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I really thought it was James ... never thought it would be Jasper. Great writing and what a fantastic story.
Ginouze chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
OMG I thougt it was James ! Never thought it could be Jasper. I'm so sad for Emmet. Loved the story
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
WHOA! Shocker at the end. Very powerful story, excellent. It'll be on my mind for days to come. Thanks.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »