Reviews for From Within These Walls
Green and Hearts chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This story is so amazing! So well written and thought out! I Loved it, everything about it is amazing!
shaqbarcalis chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
COOL!
soobliette chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow. This story was a complete mind bend from the beginning to the end. That is great storytelling. The weaving of the past and present was disorienting to me at first, but it proved to be intriguing way to unfold the story. There were so many mysterious elements at play - Esme, Aro and the whole truth about how Edward's plight came to be.

I noticed that many of the character's traits mirrored canon in such a way that the reader could imagine this as a plausible scenario that could occur to all of them in the All Human universe. I really liked Emmett in this story...his humor was typical Emmett but it was still a unique characterization. Same with Edward...his murderous rage...typical Edward. I loved him.

Also, it was nice to see Bella's personality through the flashback and then to see how she devolved afterwards was gut wrenching. As for the ending, I literally gasped when the final mystery was revealed. Gasped. Brilliant! I really liked this story.
NatesMomma chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That's awesome. I did not see thay ending coming!
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
ok first off feels weird 2 be saying this about such a brutal topic but this chapter is absolutly brilliant
ineedyoursway chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
EHMAGAH

i thought it was james at first
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow, did not see that one coming. Great story!
Sunshinemommy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was intense. Though I was sure Jasper was dead, I didn't anticipate him being the rapist! No wonder Esme had so much guilt... And, no wonder Carlisle couldn't heal...

Great job! Good luck with the voting :)
Charv241 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
awesome one shot...you did great with it!
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! What a twist! Seriously... did NOT see that coming.

Great job. Brilliant! Good luck!
all sunshine makes a desert chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
So good. Really amazing.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
WOW! THAT WAS SOMETHING. GREAT JOB ON THIS.
Lan.Bro chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
WOW...that was unbelievable!

everything about it was amazing

and i thought it was James, seeing as though he's usually considered as the 'baddy', never would have thought it to be Jasper.

once again, that was amazingly well written, LOVED the story line!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was sad! I knew james killed her and was his brother. just my guess. I loved how you wrote this! Almost made me cry!
Jaz Luna Potter chapter 1 . 4/6/2010