Reviews for From Within These Walls
E chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Woww. I was not expecting that at the end! It all makes sense with Esme noticing the signs, obviously because he was her son! So clever. I actually gasped, and 'oh'ed. Great job, I hope you win. (:
Cash.inMyBootsJR chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OMFG THATS AMAZING :O

i actually love it x
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
holy shit amazing amazing one shot! you blow my mind with EVERY story! wonderful!
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Awesome
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was so heartbreaking. Poor Bella and Edward. I loved the progression of this story, it flows beautifully. TOTALLY AMAZING ONE-SHOT!
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
loved loved loved it!
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
wow this was freaken intense beyond believe... i seriously cant believe that it was Jasper... wow.. that seriously made my jaw drop when i read that... i gotta say i totally had to fight tears when Emmett died...that was wow... i kinda wish there was more to read..this story was so bad ass totally loved it...
Black Balloon Contest chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Thank you for entering.

Good Luck

xx
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I AM VERY IMPRESSED!

THIS IS A VERY INTENSE STORY AND THE DETAILS WERE AWESOME!

I WAS SORRY TO SEE EMMETT DIE AND TO THINK IT WAS EDWARDS BROTHER, JASPER THAT ATTACKED BELLA... HE DESREVED WHAT HE GOT.

JUST AMAZING!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CONTEST!

LCULLEN
bubbleteagirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
OH WOW I did not see that coming but great story I hope you win
ishha chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow. Simply. AMAZING. I am completely in awe over this story.
Saydonee chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
OMG it was Jasper?
cshorte chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Loved it! Good luck in the contest!
XfrequentlyXdazzledX chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow. I'm speechless. That was probably one of the best things I've ever read and not just on FanFic. Absolutely amazing. Any plans to turn into a full fic?
RossForthewin chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Saying that this story is amazing, is simply an understatement.

You have done a FANTASTIC job.

Thanks for sharing this with us 3