Reviews for From Within These Walls
cgoodwi2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Awesome job!
SuperSayjinPanny chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
No no no no!

YOu can't end it there! It's not fair!

I'm completely captivated by this story! I love it so much, so much that i don't want it to say as a one shot! Please please please make it into a story, and i know it probably annoys you for me to ask that of you, but think about it, please? I just love it so much!

This has totally made my day! XD
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OMG I thought it was James all along but it was Jasper! wow! that was one freaky story Erica Thanks so much for sharing it :-)
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Erica

Wow!

Full of lots of emotions!

Great one shot! (two thumbs up!)

Cory
mimimgr chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
totally makes sense at the end why esme and carlise were so upset, what twist. great job always enjoy reading your work.
E chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Woww. I was not expecting that at the end! It all makes sense with Esme noticing the signs, obviously because he was her son! So clever. I actually gasped, and 'oh'ed. Great job, I hope you win. (:
Cash.inMyBootsJR chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OMFG THATS AMAZING :O

i actually love it x
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
holy shit amazing amazing one shot! you blow my mind with EVERY story! wonderful!
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Awesome
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was so heartbreaking. Poor Bella and Edward. I loved the progression of this story, it flows beautifully. TOTALLY AMAZING ONE-SHOT!
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
loved loved loved it!
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
wow this was freaken intense beyond believe... i seriously cant believe that it was Jasper... wow.. that seriously made my jaw drop when i read that... i gotta say i totally had to fight tears when Emmett died...that was wow... i kinda wish there was more to read..this story was so bad ass totally loved it...
Black Balloon Contest chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Thank you for entering.

Good Luck

xx
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I AM VERY IMPRESSED!

THIS IS A VERY INTENSE STORY AND THE DETAILS WERE AWESOME!

I WAS SORRY TO SEE EMMETT DIE AND TO THINK IT WAS EDWARDS BROTHER, JASPER THAT ATTACKED BELLA... HE DESREVED WHAT HE GOT.

JUST AMAZING!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CONTEST!

LCULLEN