Reviews for From Within These Walls
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
OH MY GOSH! That ending was a complete surprise! I was surprised and wow! I just have no words! I didn't know what to expect or what I was getting myself into reading this! WOW! It was excellent!
enka3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Wow, great story!
MoCullen chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow- terrible situation. I wonder what happened to Carlisle.
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Once again, a great story and so different from all your others.

I would love to see this continued x
sunny95 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Holy shit I did not see that one coming..
OCDE chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
What the fuck. Excuse my language but really. Jasper. It had to be Jasper. Here I am thinking James did it but Jasper. Why him. *tear* it's always the quiet ones.
Erin831 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow, so good. I didn't see that ending coming.

Do you think that you will continue this story?
Demented Devilish Delights chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
My god, this was amazing! You, my dear, have exceptional talent as a writer! Wow, I, wow. I seriously hope you plan to become an author, because you definitely have the talent for it. I'm so glad this won, it really deserved it.
EdwardLovingMomma chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Can I just tell you how much I LOVED this one! I love everything you write, but seriously...I loved this. It was full of suspense up until the very last second. Even when you said blond hair...could've been James or Jasper. I was trying to figure out what Esme had to do with it and I still couldn't make the connections. Most of these entries had Bella or Edward dying, and seriously...I can't take it! LOL However...and I know I'm in a serious minority...but, I cannot stand Jasper. In anything. Even the original books. I love love that Edward killed him for Bella. Thank you for this! I cannot wait to see if you continue it. I know you are trying to finish off several others you have going on...I anxiously await the chapters of Womanizer...but, you are oh so talented and I know you can take this one to great places as well!
Aislinn Night chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Aww... Man, I thought there was another chapter... D:
Aislinn Night chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Holly shit, holly shit, fuck shit. FUCK! You're good. And I think I'm a little jealous of your writing ability. And I might love you. Just a liddo. I'm gonna go keep reading now.
amwine chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Holy hell I didn't see that coming! Now the conflict of interest that Carlisle had makes even more sense. I am so sad that Emmett died. I hope Rose and the baby stay close with Bella, Edward and Jane. This is an amazing story. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Great job...thanks so much!
thewayigetby chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Hmm, never realized you can't review the same chapter.

Anyways, chills are definitely a good thing. Ending this story with Jasper's name was the perfect punch and I swear I couldn't move or breathe for a couple of seconds. I really appreciated how well-developed all your characters were for being a one-shot. I feel like most authors use one-shots as a way to delve into lemons for the first time (not necessarily a bad thing) and forget about making their characters real with faults and dreams and interactions that don't involve sex. Though there's room for expansion and other little details I'd love to know the answers to, for the most part, all the loose ends have been tied up and in some sickening way, this still provides me with an HEA, which I've always been a sucker for.

I found your story through the Black Balloon Community. I was searching for some one-shot because sometimes I'm too damn impatient to get through an entire story. Anyways, they had up that your story took first place, so I began reading. Simple as that.
thewayigetby chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wow. I have chills.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awesome fic! It was rec'd to me by Love2Read30 from twitter. I loved the plot & now I'm rec'ing it on my blog for WONDERFUL ONE-SHOT WEDNESDAY!

jbonersfan on twitter