Reviews for From Within These Walls
Aislinn Night chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Aww... Man, I thought there was another chapter... D:
Aislinn Night chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Holly shit, holly shit, fuck shit. FUCK! You're good. And I think I'm a little jealous of your writing ability. And I might love you. Just a liddo. I'm gonna go keep reading now.
amwine chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Holy hell I didn't see that coming! Now the conflict of interest that Carlisle had makes even more sense. I am so sad that Emmett died. I hope Rose and the baby stay close with Bella, Edward and Jane. This is an amazing story. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Great job...thanks so much!
thewayigetby chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Hmm, never realized you can't review the same chapter.

Anyways, chills are definitely a good thing. Ending this story with Jasper's name was the perfect punch and I swear I couldn't move or breathe for a couple of seconds. I really appreciated how well-developed all your characters were for being a one-shot. I feel like most authors use one-shots as a way to delve into lemons for the first time (not necessarily a bad thing) and forget about making their characters real with faults and dreams and interactions that don't involve sex. Though there's room for expansion and other little details I'd love to know the answers to, for the most part, all the loose ends have been tied up and in some sickening way, this still provides me with an HEA, which I've always been a sucker for.

I found your story through the Black Balloon Community. I was searching for some one-shot because sometimes I'm too damn impatient to get through an entire story. Anyways, they had up that your story took first place, so I began reading. Simple as that.
thewayigetby chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wow. I have chills.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awesome fic! It was rec'd to me by Love2Read30 from twitter. I loved the plot & now I'm rec'ing it on my blog for WONDERFUL ONE-SHOT WEDNESDAY!

Bridgette

.com

jbonersfan on twitter
withloveiread chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
OMG fucking jasper!
mmsinful chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
I hope you continue with this story. It was an emotional ride, and you had me fooled. I thought it had been James all along, shame on you but great job!
yorkie3310494 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Hey i just read your story and can't wait to read more. It would b a perfect story to comtinue, whenever your ready. So keep up the good work,

~Briana
lolafalana71 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
This just has to be extended! Gripping. Passionate. Angst filled. BEAUTIFUL!

Lo
engee chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was amazing beyond words..

Any chance of it being expanded?

You're a great author!
esmecullen24 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
wow! this is a great story, and i must admit i did not anticipate that it was jasper who edward had killed!

very well thought out! :D
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
OK... did not see that coming - never thought it would be Jasper.
IrishAngel90 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
WTF! Why is there not more to this story? I NEED to know what happens with Bella & Edward, Jane, Rosalie, the baby,&& Carlise! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! I'm lagit BEGGING!

Also... I totally started yelling at my comp when I saw that it was Jasper! I was thinking James the whole time... love that little twist! It makes the whole story that much better!

PS... Its almost 5am so if this doesnt make total sense then sorry :)
Pg chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
OMG! that was sooo good at first i thought it was going to be jacob or james and then maybe jasper but i loved the twist sooo good!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »