Reviews for Shinigami no Naruto: Power of the Soul
YeTianshi chapter 2 . 10/14
As adorable as I might find Hinata, sometimes she just outright freaks me out a little...
Dark Zodiac chapter 12 . 8/22
*Sigh* I genuinely enjoyed this story till about a chapter ago... The fact that naruto is cheating on naruto feels wrong, and not something he would do. I know it's a stupid reason to stop readong a perfectly gpos story but alas... type in HERBEDERBEDERBEDER in about 2weeks if you want to contact me. Ja ne!
Hipnyah chapter 1 . 7/16
I love how the first chapter was written, I'd read this even if this was a strait Naruto fanfiction XD
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 2/17
F*cking really? Three different people just happened to get their Zanpakutou during the very same fight, within seconds of each other? How utterly convenient for you, because you won't have to actually bother with coming up with a reason for them to have Zanpakutou. Just force it and hope no one cares enough to criticize it right?...
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 2/17
I'm going to say it here and now, I'm not going to read about a cripple if you decided to go that route. Too much angst, and frankly that's just not the tone of story I'm looking for.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 2/17
Not sure I agree with Anko's reasons for Naruto not to do his best at the academy. Sure, having people underestimate you is a good thing for a ninja. But after Naruto shows someone his true abilities for the first time it no longer works. It's a one time advantage, so it would be far better to just do his best in his academy years. After all, if he's fighting a foreign ninja, the guy or girl he's fighting is hardly going to care about Naruto's academy scores and underestimate him because of them...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
That Gits cameo it's much appreciated I think that's unique in all the ff I've read. Hahah good shit.
Sable Dawn chapter 22 . 9/29/2015
You made Orochimaru into a space marine... that has to be one of the coolest things I've seen in ages.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Couldn't Orohime just completely heal Naruto?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I know this is completed, but I like it very much, and greatly enjoy good Kakashi/Hiruzen, although I was very irked that Tsume, Hiashi, Inoichi, and Choza are (were?) anti-Naruto. I hope that this changes further down.
Moonlessnightofsweden chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
My kunai hasn't had any fresh blood in a while, and it is a little (#cranky#)
this is how you see that the Writer is from uk or Australia
World Maker 777 chapter 17 . 2/2/2015
brilliant match up I am exuberant with exitment (pardon my bad grammer I just came across the word today and have yet to research it properly.)
World Maker 777 chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
hey Rahlian, INTHEDARKESTNIGHT here. was just reading chapter 15 look of a killer and the first exam, and listening to "this is a call" by. thousand foot krutch. and I had an idea that might make your story a little more interesting/dramatic; what if Anko's encounter with Orochimaru in the forest of death led to her being poisioned (or something) and then dying. that's the whole idea, shoot me a PM if you want some more ideas
World Maker 777 chapter 6 . 1/23/2015