Reviews for Shinigami no Naruto: Power of the Soul
Moonlessnightofsweden chapter 6 . 2/19
My kunai hasn't had any fresh blood in a while, and it is a little (#cranky#)
this is how you see that the Writer is from uk or Australia
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 17 . 2/2
brilliant match up I am exuberant with exitment (pardon my bad grammer I just came across the word today and have yet to research it properly.)
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 15 . 1/31
hey Rahlian, INTHEDARKESTNIGHT here. was just reading chapter 15 look of a killer and the first exam, and listening to "this is a call" by. thousand foot krutch. and I had an idea that might make your story a little more interesting/dramatic; what if Anko's encounter with Orochimaru in the forest of death led to her being poisioned (or something) and then dying. that's the whole idea, shoot me a PM if you want some more ideas
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 6 . 1/23
'"game over"'
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 5 . 1/22
FINALLY, lookin forward to how the 1st mission does
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 4 . 1/22
I think anko should have a little medince experience, It would make since; if she were poisioned for example... she would need to know how to deal with/treat the poision. ()I HOPE I wasn't at all offensive in delivering my point, if I was; it was not my intent, & I'm sorry. that being said:) PEACE!
hakon2feb chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Hi.
Ok, ao i noticed that you gave everyone not on team 9 a big powerup i this chapter.
First off, Naruto has been training so hard that i find it unbelievable that Neji was so even with him. Let's not forget that not only did he get training every day with his mother, but also the Kyuubi seal was opened slightly. That Naruto was forced to use the rasengan aswell as possibly recieving medium to large damage to his arms is an insult to all his hard work.
Also, while Lee doesn't have such an explosive growth as some, he should have been put through alot of training before the final exam. That he was unable to open gate 2-5 is unrealistic when he was able to do so in the prelims in kanon.
I don't think i have to mention the fight with Shikamaru and Sora.
Lastly we have the match with Tenten and Sakura. Sure you can't account for all possibileties, but Tenten should have taken Sakura more seriously after being trained by Anko. And what about all that earth manipulation that Tenten learned?
If i had known that you would make such a mess about the final matches, then you might aswell have let Hinata win against Neji and let her fight in the finals instead.

hakon2feb.
nights decent chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
A Brit typing Japanese? That's a new one lol. The "anko is rubbish with medical jutsu" gave it away that and yew plant is European :p
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
The only part I really disliked was Naruto having to pretend to be a dipshit. Overall it was pretty good though.
Obsidius chapter 27 . 11/4/2013
awesome story! loved it!
agnar chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
The big thing I didn't like this chapter is this Naruto being apparently so excited that 'Sakura-chan' paid attention to him. *This* Naruto, one raised by Anko, would have absolutely ZERO time for a useless fangirl like Sakura.

He's raised by a serious, badass, sadistic Kunoichi. pre-timeskip, Tenten is about the only girl his age in Konoha likely to interest him, Hinata is too soft and quiet, and Ino and Sakura don't do a damned thing to work at their shinobi skills.
JB chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
can I sell copies of this story at my school?
Hoshigaki asmen1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Weelllllll! Ur chapters are quite intresting...I LIIIIKE IT!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
harem jutsu well without jutsu leave it at them?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2013