Reviews for Forks, I Love You
DMBO chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Shit Granny's at it again kill her off with a heart attack(lol)
DMBO chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
I hope granny stays out of it seems she trying to set Rosalie and Jasper up!
DMBO chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Jez What a jerk Jasper turned out to be, can't wait to meet Edward hopefully he'll brighten Rose's day.
DMBO chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I'm loving your story, your characters are real complex
Murphie chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Well well well, this chapter has turned the whole story on its head! Not for the better in my opinion, looks like its been set up for Jasper and Rose ugh I just found him to be so irritating and taught he'd be perfect with with the also fittingly irritating Alice both of them are coming across as high drama! And then you spring another bombshell Edward now seems interested in Bella! Dang what luck Rosalie has lost two loves now to boring, stuttering dopey Bella! I was really pissed while reading and THEN when he comes back to forks, starts thinking about Rosalie again after spending half the day flirting with Bella, he bumps into Rosalie only for Jasper to be the third wheel! Oh I'm getting frustrated but I love it, your keeping us on our toes with this one! I really didn't like the Rosalie bashing either at the cafe, I know nothing was said but implied by body language, I think they forget they were the ones in the wrong!Looking forward to seeing what happened between Rosalie and her mam and Edward and her. PLS DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY! I really hope you'll update soon I'm hooked and even if it doesn't go the way I want it to, I'll be happy with whatever outcome you decide(hopefully E/R)
Murphie chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Your story is just too enticing, Its fabulous, I love it! Thank you for writing and sharing this! I wonder was what happened between Edward and Rosalie the reason she fled to forks? Why does she not see her father and what happened to her mother? I'm still apprehensively waiting to see what drove them apart! Your little scenes in each chapter are so beautifully done, they are so descriptive and vivid and make your chapters a joy to read, along with your wonderful characters.
Murphie chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Whats going on with Mike? Why does he want Rosalie to help him instead of Bella, Is he looking to play Rosalie or Bella? This is getting interesting! Jasper wasn't too irritating in this chapter I'd like if he was kept to a minimum, you have a load of interesting characters and I love them all, you have added great depths to each of them its almost like a soap opera!Are you finding it hard to keep up with each one? I'm really looking forward to seeing what happened between Rosalie and Edward before she moved that cause's her to have such mixed feelings for him now, it can't be that bad can it? Call me vindictive but I really want to see Emmett punished, I want to see him hurting! Also I wonder what Alice and Bella are up to? I'm not a big fan of them but I think they add dramatics to the story.
Murphie chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Oh I loved Rosalie's and Jake's heart to heart I hope it brings them together as friends, Emmett is such a dick I taught it was a once off only to find out it happened continuously over a 2 week period, that is no mistake on either Bella or Emmett's side! So glad Bella doesn't love Emmett either she just used him! And whats going on with Rosalie apologizing to Jasper that's just ludicrous, he should be apologizing and finally they meet, so excited to see where this is going! Thanks for sharing this great story!
Murphie chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Fantastic chapter, finally getting to know the new kid! Jasper's actually getting on my nerves his behaviourism are odd and beyond eccentric! It reeks of attention seeker, I'm quite surprised Edward is getting on with him especially with him being so reserved. God help Rosalie if these are her friends, Bree and Alec and even Garrett don't seem that keen on her! When Emmett said Rosalie's name and Edward reacted the way he did, I taught whats going on here you don't seriously believe a name would provoc such an extreme reaction, Only for you to drop the bomb of a secret back story! Love it, looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Murphie chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Wow what an angsty chapter! Bella is so pathetic she should just give up on Rose's friendship and move on, she is in the wrong, but Bella being Bella is a gluten for punishment and I can't blame Rose for dishing it out! Alice is so blase about Rose's feelings I can see where Jasper has picked this up too! Emmett's a creep he should be staying away from Rose after what he did, I wonder if he had any real feelings for her and if he still does? Poor Rose you can see she really liked him and still does, their interaction was awkward! Leah is really proving her worth, Rose is lucky to have a strong, loyal friend to lean on and this leads me to Jasper what a douche, seems someone has been listening for to Alice too long I was stunned, how could he burn Rosalie like that? I'm really hoping it was just the drink talking and hope he begs for forgiveness. I never liked Jacob, but I feel sorry for him here and finally I love your Jessica! Wish Rose wasn't such a bitch to her.
Murphie chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Amazing opening chapter you have me hooked, what a talent for writing you have, you are giving these somewhat dull characters real personalities, I love Rosalie she's my favorite character ever! Wow what a team Rosalie and Leah the two strongest female characters from twilight bond together, what fools would cheat on them? Bella is still the same old stuttering mess she's always been and of course Alice would side with her! Emmett is a moron and Jasper thankfully a loyal best friend, can't wait to meet your Edward!
Marie One chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Thank you for the updating and I hope you plan to finish the story. Thoughts, Edward will always put his bodily functions before Rose. Who invites someone to their house and then has sex with someone upstairs while they know the person is in the living room of the house. I hope the story will be updated more often. Rose, I think you will be screwed over by Edward again and Bella will be having relations with someone you thought, thought more of you.
grumpbear chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
i hope you continue with this story and update soon...i love this story...your characters are awesome and not irritating...very real seeming...
grumpbear chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
omg! love it...love rose and edward...i want to know what happened between them...i also seriously hope he is pissed when he finds out what everyone did to rose and ignores alice bella and emmett...just sayin...that would be a true man right there!
grumpbear chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
personally i think that rosalie is pretty good accepting her friends back into her life again after what bella did and alice not taking her side is so not cool...its great that jasper was there for rosalie this whole time but that whole flip out at the party was kinda random,,,she hadnt even said anything...jasper needs to understand that she loved emmett,,,and its hard to forgive friends for fucking your boyfreind or whatever they did behind her back,,,,so rosalie is in the right not them,,,cant wait to see edward and rose!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »