Reviews for There
DNAisUnique chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Haha, Lindsay so pegged Danny's jealousy.

Gah, tears!

It's sweet that Danny said he'd wait forever for her, and I totally understand Lindsay making it clear to him that they might not ever happen again. Good job.
DNAisUnique chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Oh snap, Messer! Yeah, he so screwed up.

Dude, I love Stella! Tellin' Danny like it is. :D And again at the end! Glad she told Danny and Lindsay they needed to talk. Because they do.

win
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Movie marathons ftw! Star Wars and Toy Story: Love them, I do.

"Now get your hand out of my pocket!" *dies laughing*

Cowgirl Lab geek every time!

Love the glow-in-the-dark stars. I still have them on my ceiling and I'm...older than Adam (and maybe Lindsay; idk). :)

Great, thanks, now I'm hungry...and not for salad. :/

Clay Walker/Fall ftw!

Very sweet. Off to read more.
afrozenheart412 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
This to me, was a healing chapter. They aren't back to where they were, but now they are heading toward being friends again. I still can't believe that he blurted out his jealousy like that. So funny! But it was her pain that made me sad. At least he sees what he did to her now, instead of brushing it away. I hope Danny apologizes for the words he had with Adam, it would be nice to see.

I forgot to mention this in my last review in chapter 2, but I adore the flashback to the easier times between Danny and Lindsay. That scene in the bar was cool where he picked her up and kissed her. :)

Favorite lines "I'm so sorry, Lindsay. I did it because I didn't know how to deal with what was going on. I didn't do it because I wanted to hurt you or because I didn't care."

"I know you didn't. And that's the only reason I don't hate you now. I just feel bad that you didn't feel like you could come to me about it."

"I think I was trying to protect you."

"You don't have to do that, Danny. With me or in any relationship you're ever in. Honesty is way better."
afrozenheart412 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Ah my favorite Danny of them all...a jealous one. Heehee. You don't know HOW MUCH I love seeing this side of him, realizing that through his own actions he lost any right to her. But still seeing another man be something to her even if it is as a friend or brother, warms my heart to see.

I can't believe he confronted Adam about this, I mean after going to Don and Stella...I'm surprised that he survived Stella's talk to him. The only thing that I hated in here is Danny's selfishness ruining Lindsay going out for milkshakes with Adam. He even ruined that for her. I'm sorry for the hate, but this whole situation affected so many people. But I am so happy that Stella took it into her own hands and finally forced them to confront their feelings. Good for her!
piper maru duchovny chapter 3 . 4/5/2010

In an IV.

Right now.

PLEASE!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
While I am a hardcore DLer, I am loving your Lindsay/Adam friendship stories, even with the touch of romance at the end. It seems like Adam really gets around with the woman of the lab, lab rats rule! Seriously this was outstanding in letting Adam and Lindsay loose on having fun, talking, and not to mention wrestling for domination of the remote. He can't seem to let her rule anything, can he? :D I love the conversation between them about her hair, it does look good short. But I'm with Adam, I loved it when it was longer. The ending was romantic but painful, I could hit Danny for bring her this low. Adam holding her and giving her that kiss...wonderful!

Favorite lines

"Now lets all say it together. "When Danny was being a man whore." XD

"Hey Smurfette, wanna hand me the remote?"

"You're weird."

"Didn't they tell you that when you first started here?"

"Yeah, but I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt."

"Thanks, friend."

"It was so nice to be held again, to be cherished. She'd missed it so much that having it, even for this moment was almost painful."

"She felt free. She felt happy. And for the first time in a while, she felt like the most important thing in someone's world."
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I love this :)

I heart Adam and Lindsay

I love that I know what's going to happen

at least as much as you do.

Love this