Reviews for April Fools
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 2/1
That was perfect.
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I've been reading your stories all night—you're an amazing author—and I haven't reviewed a single one (sorry about that, by the way) but I had to review this one.

It was a very good story up until the ending—and then it became an extraordinary story with the power to make me cry. I don't know, but the "Mischief Managed," part on Fred's grave was just so touching and sad and, this is the really heart-breaking part—realistic.

And it made me think about Fred and get all sad about him all over again.. anyways, thank you for writing this!

—seaweedbrain213
rftpbys chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
you're a great writer, so beautiful.
potterride chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love the twins, I'm like their biggest fan- ask bittersweet x. This is was good! I loved it! I gasped and sobbed and sobbed some more. This was excellent.

potterride
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME THIS IS HORRIBLE. AND BY HORRIBLE I MEAN FANTASTIC. I actually started to SOB at that last line. You're so dang AMAZING.

THIS is raw emotion. THIS is writing.
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
*cries* I miss Fred (the twin).
geegee20 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
dont make me cry
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love what the grave says
Cori-Ackles chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh my gosh. I wasn't crying until that last line. Mischief Managed. WHY THE HELL DID HE HAVE TO DIE?
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I cried when I read the headstone,I mean I was sad throughout the whole thing, but the headstone just broke me. "Mischief Managed," just, beautiful. "And as he walks away, he's thirty-two years old, you're twelve years dead," there was just something poetic about that line, hauntingly so,out of all the people who died in the seventh book, I think Fred hit me the hardest. I cried over Remus and Tonks, and Colin, and Dobby, but it was Fred that was the worst. You just can't have Fred without George, it doesn't work that way, but I guess Fred never really left, he's still with George, with Fred two. I think the most wonderful thing about this is that you captured all the emotions that I (and everyone else) felt when they read that Fred was gone, and manged to convey them in this story. It takes a lot of talent to do that,and you did it subtly as well. This fic is wonderful and heart breaking, and makes your hear ache for Gearge, who is left without his brother, without his other half, even knowing that Fred and George aren't real, doesn't stop you. I'd just like to thank you for posting this, it's as amazing as all the rest of your stories, maybe even more so.
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I consider this tombstone to have the appropriate engraving. Others can give him sentimental quotes, but I enjoy the idea of him being remembered with those words. Lovely, lovely stuff. Keep writing. :)
mockingjayblue chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I loved this! I was a bit confused about who 'you' was at first, but then I got it, gasped, and had to read it again. And again. I'm not going to stop thinking about this one for a while.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
So good, and so sad! I thought it was really cool that Fred I was there looking on and watching his twin and young namesake, Fred II, and George knew his brother was there with them. Very true, I think! This sure brought tears to my eyes, though. Thanks for writing!
maximumpotter101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010