Reviews for Akutsu's Birthday fic
Starr Kim Chi Chitree chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
it good
Hikari43837 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Nice... That's awesome... We were just rewatching this, and felt like reading something while the next ep. was loading... Nice job...
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
AWESOME I LOVE
JBubbles chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Never did liked Akutsu, but this fic is great!
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
wow! that was good! thanks for sharing! and yeah, there are way too few Akutsu/Dan pairings... you really should write more of it *wink*
SumerTime chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
wow this was not good at all. Firstly there's no plot. Second you just jumped right into the sex without warning. Third, it's very poorly written. 1/5 this was really bad, I suggest you try to rewrite it, put in a plot, and revise revise revise!
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
My goodness, WAY cute and compleately in character as well :) Write more AkuDan D The ending was so sweet, the climax (no pun intended...) was EPIC and WHY AM I SUMMING UP THE STORY BACKWARDS? Perhaps that's how in awe I am of finding this? :D I'll love you forever if you write more AkuDan XD In fact, I'll love you forever for writing this o,o Alert for more AkuDan XDD I'll try to finish my AkuDan too!

...YOUR WRITING IS SO AWESOME. YOU WRITE AKUTSU PERFECTLY AND I NEED TO STOP BEING A SPAZ. I LOVE YOU.