Reviews for A Picture of Sarah
Epilogue 1 fits more the disturbing nature of Jereth and how badly Sarah needs to reject him.
Really deals with the disturbing elements of Jereth, reminds me of witness protection program. Disturbing. Family is more involved. Karen is supportive.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/1/2016
Wow... that was fantastic :3
Irina Hunter chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I like the Princess bride reference!
lenanR chapter 19 . 1/13/2015
thank you for this fic.
I liked both choices :)
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Monty Python reference? Monty Python reference.
ribbit5000 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Okay that rhyme alteration is clever :)
And this story is so interesting!
L'Archange chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
"...was her ever faithful friend Ludo, now in disguise as a simple dog. A big dog but a harmless one to untrained eyes..." LOL... I can just imagine it - many people asking what breed he is, and if ever Sarah took him 'for a walk' on a leash...can't seem to see this as believable but oh well. I love your writing and where it's going... :) Reading on... :)
DetectiveLinky chapter 19 . 9/7/2011
Awsome job on this story! This was an amazing piece-it went into all sorts of depth and explained a good deal. I really love how strong Sarah is, despite everything, and how she doesn't just fall for the Goblin King like a good deal of other stories. Thanks for the lovely fic!

BTW, gotta say, I think Choice 2 was the best one. Jareth's sneaking, sure, but he's genuinly trying too. I hope things work out well for them!
Dragon Ashes chapter 19 . 11/6/2010
Fascinating story! I loved your various plays on words, and both endings. I admit, though, that I'm a die-hard SJ fangirl; I regularly pay homage at the shrine of AlwaysGetsTheGirl. Though with this characterization of Jareth, I'm not so sure I want to place a stick of incense there on his behalf...

At any rate, thanks for sharing you literary genius with us! I nearly howled with laughter at your various "read and review" stories at the chapter ends...almost makes me want to go back and review each chapter individually! Unfortunately, the Sleep-Rex has invaded Review...I'm currently in the process of evacuating all its inhabitants back to Read until it gets bored and stomps off.

Happy writing!
Lady Azura chapter 19 . 7/28/2010
Wow. Just... wow.

I have to say, I'm genuinely surprised by how well you kept the characters IN character. ESPECIALLY Jareth. A lot of the Labyrinth fics I've read so far tend to romanticize him (which, given who the actor is...) but you! YOU, my friend, kept him the same narcissistic, selfish, manipulative - albeit sexy - antagonist that he IS in the movie, and I THANK YOU for that. It's not that I don't enjoy romantic!Jareth either (at least if he's written well and it makes sense in the story) but as I was reading this little gem, I could literally see it happening in my head. Something like this would've made an excellent sequel, I think.

I feel terrible for almost passing this over. I'm glad I didn't though.

Overall, fantastic job!
Akirasan215 chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
i like the second one better lol i liked the story it was nice hope to read more.
Ihnldy chapter 19 . 6/19/2010
Simply wonderful :)
Megan5195 chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
I think the word that best sums this up is 'wow', or, 'amazing', 'wonderful', 'spectacular', 'AWESOME'! Anything like that! I just found this story today, I read through the entire thing in a little over an hour, because I was so obsessed with it! I absolutely -love- this story. (In case you couldn't tell! lol) Oh, and because you asked, I prefer Choice 2 of the epilogues. Because Sarah ended with Jareth... sorta. Anyway, fantastic!

~Megan5195
danzerusa chapter 19 . 6/9/2010
love this story! As for the 2 epilogues the second one is by far the best. Any story where Jareth and Sarah don't end up together is just plain wrong. It also fits in more with Jareth's character to find loop holes in which to continue to get what he wants. At least he is trying to do the right thing by Sarah by trying to woo her than commanding that she is his. The first epilogue is just too out of character for our beloved Goblin King to give up that easily and move on. Great job and thank you for this intresting story.