Reviews for Perspective
twomom chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I just found this and I really liked it. You totally got into Sam's head in that depressing, sad episode. Dean just could not for the life of him, figure out that the whole thing was manipulated? I want the amulet back and I loved this.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Very sad, but wonderful fic! :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was so sweet and I can TOTALLY see that happening in the series! I keep hoping Dean will get the amulet back in season 6, since they made such a big deal out of it. I was watching some of season 4 and oh, what great sadness! The both of them were so torn up inside! They need to take two seasons to patch everything up!

Thank you for writing!
Lujayn chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow! Wonderful tag! I wish this happened in the show. I could definitely see Sam doing this.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Love this! Exactly what I think would have happened if they'd let the scene go on a bit longer and I loved reading Sam's emotions about it. That was such a heartbreaking scene! He better have picked the amulet up. Thanks for writing this! )
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
If ONLY Dean would understand this, they would be OK, but he just doesn't get it and never has!

Love, Robin
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
wow, amazing tag, i love this for summing up Sam's thoughts at the end
oKay2beme chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This story is one of the best tags I've read for the episode. I loved it!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I liked this a lot! I always get upset when people write in the way where it seems only Dean cares about family. Sam loves Dean too. :)
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
*cries* That was really good. Now if only Dean would look past everything, darnit. It's not like Sam would have any /normal/ happy memories to go back to.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Awesome tag. You captured the very essence of Sam's character perfectly here.
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Thanks for the little story. To Dean, his family was everything. To Sam, getting away from his Dad and hunting was everything and Dean was a given... I like your point that once he was away from Dad/hunting he figured out what the most important thing in his life was... Dean. Thanks for posting.
rhesa chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
that was lovely - i hope we get to see this!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was just awesome! (and needed for me!) :0)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh, Sam.

I so wish Dean would just get over his little pity party and start seeing Sam for who he is-and what he is trying to do. If Dean wasn't so busy feeling sorry for himself, he'd realize that there are two sides to the story and sometimes the greatest love is the sacrifice of a dream.

Lovely fic. Makes me want to slap Dean silly, and give Sam lots and lots of hugs.