Reviews for Light of Darkness
Guest chapter 49 . 4/10/2015
Omg. Can you please make a sequel or anything similar because you are the best author I have haver seen in quite a while I would like to see more from you! Pretty please!
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Wow, it's called lube you asshole. /
Wolfisis chapter 49 . 12/22/2014
I loved every chapter of this, it took me a few days to finish this whole thing but I loved it.
Bleach1112 chapter 49 . 4/30/2014
This was the best story I've ever read about Aang and Zuko! It's on my top 5 list of stories (fanfiction). I can't believe it's over! I hope you continue to write great pieces like this! I love the way it ended, and I don't really have any complaints. You did a fantastic job!
Guest chapter 49 . 4/7/2014
This is the third time I'm reading this, and Oh My Gosh, I love it, I love it, I love it.
Thank you sooo much for sharing this with us 3 3 3
StarsForSale chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
I feel like should mention that no one allows themselves to be raped, that's not something that's their choice or in their control. While I'm sure you didn't mean for that line about Zuko not allowing someone to rape him to come off like that, think you should consider changing it if you have the time...
kitt chapter 49 . 1/21/2014
love the storry
ash chapter 49 . 1/9/2014
I love this story!
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
I know Kingdom Hearts has nothing to do with this fic but every time I think of Dark Aang I just connect him to being Aangs nobody. Love this.
music-is-luv chapter 49 . 12/28/2013
This has to be one of the best A:tLA fanfictions ever! It's beautifully written. You pull at the reader's heartstrings and makes us feel all smoothed. -

I am loving me some sexy top!Aang and adorable bottom!Zuko, who is lucky enough to have THE AVATAR consistently rocking his world in the bedroom AND be totally perfectly in love with his soul mate. The air that fuels his fire, makes him burn.

They turned into the elements! Idgaf who you are, THAT is badass!

I loved all the couples! Everyone was perfectly loveable! I also loved how you brought in more canon characters versus OCs. I missed those guys!

MY CABBAGEEESSS!

That.

Had me rolling.

Did I mention the t!Aangxb!Zuko dynamic was hawt? Because, damn.

Sokka and a preggo Suki take out Ozai! That's one for the books!

Iroh

I love how there was that consistent spiritual side to the story. It rang true with the original story.

In fact,this whole story did. It's amazing, the characters are in character, the plot is feasible and ties into the original story as well as digging in a little deeper into the story.

Lake Laogai. Dun dun duuuuun.

Did I spell that right? Lol

Ultimately, I'm sad to see it end. It was a great read, I couldn't put it down. I lost sleep over this story! Lol.

Perhaps one day you could write a little one shot?

Either way, you have won yourself a follower, because this story was just pure awesome.

Music
firedragongirl chapter 49 . 7/22/2013
I can't remember if I was able to finish reading this fanfic years ago, but now that I've read it again, I really gotta say that I love it just as much as I did back then! Thank you for such a wonderful fic! ;u;
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
i love this chapter, there are action and why the element against him.
Richard chapter 49 . 3/25/2013
I loved it! This story gave me chills while reading it. Anyway, you should write another!I would love to read more of your work!
SmartPsychoticChaos chapter 49 . 3/17/2013
love this thing so cute
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 49 . 10/5/2012
Wow, this was really really good. I really enjoyed reading it! Sorry if my review is a little disjointed. It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm kinda tired.