Reviews for To Overcome the Love of Many Women
Anonymous chapter 19 . 1/12
With the current pacing, I've been kind of hoping that Ichigo will end up having a threesome with Rangiku and Isane. You could title the chapter "Gold and Silver".
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Best chapter so far
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
what episode is it?
Ichigo kurosaki chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
Where is
Nel and Tia?
Annonomous chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
You could probably involve Tier Halibel or some of her fracciones.
Good Reviewer chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
What good is a lemon without some story line build beforehand? Great story.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
it was just so...bea...BEATIFUL AMAZING WORK my friend
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
Hi there could you possibly do ichigo and rangIku in the next chapter, and in the chapter after that could you do ichigo with rukia, Orihime and rangiku in the a foursome if you can.
Dark lord chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Yay, Lemons, finally!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
What about rangiku or soi fon kukaku
lewisg2013 chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
first of all its a great story,at first i didnt think that having so many women engaged romanticaly with ichigo would work as i thought you would rush it...but you did a good job with that,i really enjoyed it though a few things bugged me while reading this story: for a start i thought you ovesused the smiling expression,you should try to improve your vocabulary,or even looking at other well i thought that it is a ooc for yourichi to be so low on self confidence..but beside that the lemons were written very well although a bit too long in some occasions..so i cant wait for to update..curious to know what is going to happen..
Ermilus chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
Cool action pack and horny story I love it (pervert laugh) hihi
Pain1306 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I personally think that you should put harribel n' rangiko into this fanfic napso Nel
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
I'm actually hoping that Aki experiences Hell. Torturing her like that and then injecting her with the love potion was going way too far. He should suffer some time in the future. And whoever his bastard of a master is.
jacobmillenbach37 chapter 19 . 5/4/2013