Reviews for Torn
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
i loved it! really loved it!
India1999 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
like it, looking forward.
india
kheine chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I'm sooooo tempted to peek at the end of the story to see who she picks. I've always been team Edward, but I have to admit I'm totally loving Emmett right now! Guess I'll just have to keep reading!
TwiDi812 chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
What a great story!
jessica158363 chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
I am really sad to see this story end. I really loved this Emmett/Bella story. I would have loved to see more, Maybe some cute Babies..lol It was a really great story overall though!
AlwaysPenUltimate0913 chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
Perfect.
AlwaysPenUltimate0913 chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Edward is only a little better than James right now...
AlwaysPenUltimate0913 chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
I rarely review stories (I know, I'm the worst kind of reader), and I realize this story has been over for more than a year now, but... I really hate this Edward. Like, a lot. I've been Team Emmett from the beginning of the story, but never more than now...

PS: Your writing is amazing. I don't hate the way you have written Edward. I just don't like his role in the story.
jessica158363 chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
OH wow, did Jasper nail that right on the head or what.. This does seem like it's all a game to Edward.. Plus Bella went from one relationship with a Jealous partner that broke her heart and now she is going to jump into another relationship with another Jealous person... seriously?
jessica158363 chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
I can totally understand where Emmett is coming from. I don't agree that he took the choice right out of Bella's hands but I can understand him not wanting to get hurt Either. What really makes me mad is how easily Bella is falling for Edwards tricks.. I seriously cannot stand Edward in this story. He seems to be very selfish!
jessica158363 chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
I can definetly say I am team Emmett. Always have been. But never thought I would want Emmett over Edward for Bella. But she really does need to end this little friendship with Edward. I think Edward knows exactly what he is doing and she needs to start seeing that.
jessica158363 chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
I feel so bad for Emmett. I'm mad at Edward because he never cared about Bella before, and I feel like, although Bella though she was in love with Edward, I think she was actually in love with the ideal of who she thought he was. Because in reality she doesn't really know him well at all.
jessica158363 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Loving it!
jessica158363 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Loving this story so far! I'm going to keep reading now!
jessica158363 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I am really liking this story so far. I was really curious to know which 'best friend' of Edward's she was going to end up with and I was really suprised with Emmett since they usually have more of a brother/sister relationship but this is really great. I really hope she doesn't break Emmett's heart though cause he is my favorite!
3,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »