Reviews for I'm Falling For You
Jon Voris chapter 38 . 12/10/2013
Damn It, Update Already !
Don't Leave Us With This Damn Cliffhanger Any Longer !
150/10 STARS
One Of THE BEST Stories I've Read Here On , You Should Be Proud, But Dammit, *UPDATE ALREADY* !
Guest chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
continue the story please
Penguinluver1 chapter 38 . 8/22/2013
Please post more chappy
Guest chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
aww its a sweet story 3
Guest chapter 38 . 1/22/2013
urmmm! whens the next one!
dorylover chapter 38 . 1/2/2013
Normally stories with more than 25 chapters lose my interest, but yours was an exception. I always was looking forward to finding out what happened next! Oh and please update! Like soon!
ryan chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
don't stop writing stories
LizzuTrol chapter 38 . 9/2/2012
More More More ! Update!
xpaauloomg chapter 38 . 3/26/2011
you know, it took me 38 days to finish this fantabulous story ! each day a chapter... or on the weekend... 3-5 chaps !
tiger002 chapter 37 . 3/22/2011
Well, I know I've already reviewed this chapter, but I felt I should again.

You write this chapter so well, and as something I can relate to more than you might think. You show the characters fully here, and bring out their fear beneath their fun exteriors. Elise shows her insecure side, worried that she won't be good enough for the one she loves. She sees him moving on to great things and sees herself lost in the chaos, brushed aside like yesterday's news.

And Greg shows that he's a coward. Running to the safety of email instead of having the courage to confront her. For all his knowledge, he's at a loss, and it terrifies him. You show how foolish he was too, running after this great new life while not thinking about the one he loves, and the pain this simple mistake causes.

The song does a great job of adding to the message too. Life has changed so much for them in the past few months, but that should motivate them to embrace each other despite their mistakes on this adventure. It may be hard, it will be different than they expect, but to step out of their comfort zone along those they love can be the greatest experience possible.
8sunkiss chapter 38 . 2/21/2011
Your story is completely outstanding.

It took me quite a long time to finish reading every single one of these chapters. Just only three chapters took about one whole hour. It would of had taken me thirteen hours straight to read this whole story, nonstop. (I surely had breaks in between, though)

Honestly, I can say that every second of reading this was truly worth it all. I am a big ZONDON fan & this story absolutely connected every single moment of their's. The pairings in this were greatly appreciated. The connections you had with the SL characters & your OC characters were marvelous.

I am completely stunned with your work.

At the end of every chapter, there was always something to look forward to in the next one. I'm very happy with the incredible moments you added with other pairings, such as Cailey. You probaly put so much work & effort in this, unbelievable.

Please update as soon as possible.

Your work is definitely remarkable.
shilpa gupta chapter 38 . 12/7/2010
I just read through it all & you have no idea how much i love this story. I wish i would've found it sooner so i could've left more reviews when other chapters came out. I love how you characterize everyone perfectly.

I'm a big Zondon fan. I hope you update soon :)
Lady Alice101 chapter 38 . 11/15/2010
pls update soon. BTW, is agnes, moose and... barbara, it think it was? ayways, are they still on board... will u update soon? it has been a couple of months
Lady Alice101 chapter 35 . 11/15/2010
i thought he was going to propose...

oh well! a promise ring is good enough! LOL
I-SOAR-HIGH-withmywings12 chapter 38 . 11/9/2010
dude your story is addicting! i look forward to the day when you update again.. trust me.. that update will be the highlight of my week!