Reviews for The Sower and the Reaper
dimensionalwritings chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
love it as always!
Olivia Eternal Song chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
it's so sad, but so beautiful... i love it! *cries*
AllTheLosers chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
O, it was a lesson and a story all in one! I'm glad I read this!

Very awesome!
Uakari chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
WOW. You've chosen the perfect characters and metaphor here. I'm actually fighting with myself whether it works best as a methaphorical Tsubasa fic or as a mythology piece with well-chosen characters.

Either way - awesome way to look at their relationship, and a fine bit of mythology!
Mashiara91 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Rahar! your creative capacity is amazing. i love the world you've created. its so beautifully detailed and the ideology/mythology is perfect. the three sisters and kurofai's meetings on the was really touching, in a grandiose magnificent kinda way. seriously this is a wonderful story. the ending was cute, i guess soul mates will find each other no matter what, its a nice thought.

just one thing though, i'm wondering if you could maybe post a link to the drawing that inspired this...i'm curious. :) take care
shadowdreamer14 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i absolutly loved it. it was beautifully writen, and the idea behind it was beautiful as well. i didn't quite understand the epilouge bit, but i'm glad you gave it a happy ending!
Phoebe Yuu chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
yes, yes! this is very worth it! it's so beautiful! so glad their desire was fulfilled, though it took into their next life. hope the life they get this time won't end in tragic like the previous one. again, you do a very awesome job. salute!
Alainn Fluorite chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was so adorable and definitely beautiful. This is one of the best fic ive read so far. I want you to write more fic like this!