Reviews for How to Write an Amazing DBZ Fanfic
Anna chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
OMG, I will so totes follow this "how to" on DBZ fanfiction writing. Vegeta will get pregnant with Piccolo's baby and Goku will do the do with his son. It'll be the ! Thx!

That hurt to write. How difficult was it for you to write all of that awful content? :P
Question chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
where do i start writing my stories?
machu pikachu chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
this is disturbingly accurate and completely hilarious. thank you so so much
Majora-Jedi chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
What.
I love this
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Quite a humorous piece that points out quite a number of pet-peeves for many of us readers. Gave me a few laughs. Nicely done.
VeggieBoysPride chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Thxx!
candy ice chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
ok i loved your fic but could you throw me some pointers i'm new at this :s
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I'm reviewer #36. Time for an update.
Chikara-san
Jason9000 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Oh my God, this was hilarious. Glad to see you poking fun at 3/4ths of the stories on this section of FanFiction. Only need one more review and you'll 'update'.
FallenZApple chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
check my story unexpected future :)
Ryu no Ohi chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
BRILLIANT! xD

Now I have a handy-dandy primer on what *not* to do. You could add even more to this, you know. Like how all villains in bad fanfiction are incredibly OOC, in love with the heroes, or varying degrees of "NOPE".
x-Sheeqsee112-x chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I feel your pain! Man, what you said was so true. Although there ARE talented authors out there who can make all of these ideas into truly great stories, the majority of them just scream, "LOVE ME I WANT REVIEWS!". Great job!

Also, you'd better update after 36 reviews. :P
Writer'sFantasy chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I LOOOOVVVEEEEE the sarcasm playing throughout this. update though you already got 36 reviews!
Dori chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Where can I wright a dbz lemon
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Why would you update and seriously, WTH is this, it's funny though stupid