Reviews for Double Trouble
Isn't it depressing that any explicitly mentioned canonical love interest of Ole Ben die horrible horrible painful deaths?
starboy454 chapter 14 . 3/23
excellent story after read it I think obi-wan should ended with both Padma and Leia they both in love with him and they have same memories of him how love one and not the other
WyldwoodFaye chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Anakin's such a little bitch. His evil side coming out.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
BAD Obi-wan! Things are starting to get interesting.. I'm glad that Leia stood up to Anakin.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
LMAO! Poor Obi-wan! & Anakin thinks that he does not want "Leia" & trusts him! That was rude of Anakin to say.. but I'm sure that when the original is not around... he will start sucking up to "Leia" again. lol... & Obi-wan's thoughts are too funny!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
hahahahahaha... that was awesome! I actually LOL'd... would you call this a 'love square?' This is going to be hilarious... I can tell...
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
lol... giving Padme to a good home... like she's a stray dog or something... I can't imagine that Anakin would be impressed... keeping his experience as a slave in mind.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
That was funny.
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Hehe I laughed so hard when you referred Master Yoda and Windu as gay!The only bad thing was I immediately started getting images, and they weren'y pretty!Ewwww!Anyway I'm bit sad this story is over so soon, but great as always!
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Ohhh Obi, you can lick me anytime...great job with the tension between the four of them
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Hehe,Anakin's getting jealous!That's it ladies, stick with Obi-Wan not a spoiled brat. As for Obi-Wan, dear you can purr for me anytime...
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Ahhh,you've got me interested again!And I'm seeing the Blackswan tecnology rise its head yet again...I love a bit of Obidala so I cuddling up for the long read...
Natalie Thropp chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
Is it really over? I wish there was more of this! I would definitely read it!

~Nat
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
LOL! Very funny. I really enjoyed this story. Poor old Obi-Wan! What to do with all those women...And you left Anakin with some hope as well. Great job.
pronker chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
Hey, thanks for the mention and for bringing about the ending, quite satisfying. I was laughing over Magpie's messing with Leia and Mace's description of just how the Council was going to most likely be lenient with Obi-Wan - it's a fun part of your story. Good luck to you and happy writing!