Reviews for Double Trouble
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Anakin's such a little bitch. His evil side coming out.
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
BAD Obi-wan! Things are starting to get interesting.. I'm glad that Leia stood up to Anakin.
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
LMAO! Poor Obi-wan! & Anakin thinks that he does not want "Leia" & trusts him! That was rude of Anakin to say.. but I'm sure that when the original is not around... he will start sucking up to "Leia" again. lol... & Obi-wan's thoughts are too funny!
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
hahahahahaha... that was awesome! I actually LOL'd... would you call this a 'love square?' This is going to be hilarious... I can tell...
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
lol... giving Padme to a good home... like she's a stray dog or something... I can't imagine that Anakin would be impressed... keeping his experience as a slave in mind.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
That was funny.
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Hehe I laughed so hard when you referred Master Yoda and Windu as gay!The only bad thing was I immediately started getting images, and they weren'y pretty!Ewwww!Anyway I'm bit sad this story is over so soon, but great as always!
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Ohhh Obi, you can lick me anytime...great job with the tension between the four of them
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Hehe,Anakin's getting jealous!That's it ladies, stick with Obi-Wan not a spoiled brat. As for Obi-Wan, dear you can purr for me anytime...
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Ahhh,you've got me interested again!And I'm seeing the Blackswan tecnology rise its head yet again...I love a bit of Obidala so I cuddling up for the long read...
Natalie Thropp chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
Is it really over? I wish there was more of this! I would definitely read it!

Nat
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
LOL! Very funny. I really enjoyed this story. Poor old Obi-Wan! What to do with all those women...And you left Anakin with some hope as well. Great job.
pronker chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
Hey, thanks for the mention and for bringing about the ending, quite satisfying. I was laughing over Magpie's messing with Leia and Mace's description of just how the Council was going to most likely be lenient with Obi-Wan - it's a fun part of your story. Good luck to you and happy writing!
pronker chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
Well, I can just see Miss Ginger taking giant steps up to the Temple. And poor Miss Leia, a TRUE houseplant! Save her, Obi!
pronker chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
The jabberwocky reminded me of Boga, the varactyl. Hope you get inspired to write, as your premise is unique. If you hit a rough spot, you can always epilogue.