Reviews for Only Mine
Rereading, after months of playing ring-around-the-rosy with other fanfics, and just had another idea! You know how in Gift of the Night Fury, Hiccup makes Toothless a tail where he could fly on his own? Could you write a chapter where Hiccup makes the tail and gives Toothless the choice? Because, as he said/thought in a previous chapter, that he wouldn't leave Hiccup even if he could fly. So why not embellish on it? :D

~Still loving every chapter,
Hawkfeather
Grizzly98 chapter 6 . 10/9
AWWWW. I loved the entire story and I hope that you'll continue with more
NAG1NATA chapter 6 . 8/31
You killed my brain, in a good way!
I loved it, every single chapter was awesome.
(If with a few errors here and there. Who's perfect, anyway?) Really, to read the way dragons think and interact with the world in comparison to humans was really interesting. Their different morals ans value scales, the way Toothless changed throughout the chapters... good job there. I especially loved the voice you gave to Toothless. I would love to read more of this if you ever feel like writing more
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 8/27
"They want to see him accept chains."
Oh, that is SHOCKING. Shocking. And such a callback to the movie, where Toothless is struck across the face and wrestled to the ground and chained. And your Hiccup telling him wordlessly that he won't blame him if he leaves, and that ultimate twist you pull off so effortlessly- your Toothless' pride twisting around to insist that accepting the chains is the honorable thing to do. Ohgod, your Hiccup's "I can't believe you actuall did this," I can just hear his voice, ragged and relieved and at the same time aching and agonized because he wouldn't for a moment want this to happen, it's all right there. "You stubborn dragon." And of course we know that the ONLY thing keeping Toothless in those chains is his love. And... "Flying. Now." Your Toothless has a touch of PTSD. And it makes my heart melt and just... This is... Oh, baby. Oh yes. This. This is it, right here.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 8/27
Of COURSE it's slightly slashy and it's delightful. Slashers make the best gen writers, imho. Just got turned onto this story by the author of "The Broken Dragon", and honestly I NEEDED this. Thank you for providing so many and such delightful feels and asdo;fliaskdfa;sdlfalsdfkasd;fasdf I HAVE LOST THE ABILIT FOR COHERENT THOUGHT THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Off to read more because eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Kajsa chapter 1 . 5/22
This is actually how I always envisioned Toothless feeling, dude this is like my favorite Toothless fanfic ever
This is great, it's a really good characterisation of Toothless' thought processes and I love how he all but worships the ground Hiccup walks on ;)

Happy writing :) l
yuyuyre chapter 6 . 3/16
Love this story, makes me happy in a time of sorrow. Thank you for writing it.
RavenMakara chapter 6 . 2/20
I LOVED THIS ENTIRE FRIGGEN STORY
SO GOOD
LOVED ALL OF IT YAS
A
NightsAnger chapter 6 . 2/21
I must say this story presents one of the most unique and well thought out portrayals of Hiccup, Toothless and their relationship that I have ever read. Rarely does writing on FF become immersive enough, emotional enough, thoughtful enough to be considered art, yet I can say without a doubt that these chapters are art. A testament to themselves. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Toothless's thoughts as he contemplated what it meant to be human and what it meant to be a dragon. He's continual new understanding of what humans and dragons could mean to each other in a new world is inspired. Well done, one of the best stories I have read on this site, hands down. It is a pity it hasn't been updated in half a decade.
Insanity Studios Ink chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Actually, your written work is protected under the copyright law, even though it is based off canon material. Because the canon material falls under the Fair Use Act, you don't technically have to put up a disclaimer, and using this material to write stories is completely legal, unless the without our company has specifically stated the he/she doesn't want their material canonized. These people can be found at the bottom of the agreement to pay a new story. In summary, what you wrote is yours and only yours, even if you based it off of canon material.
LalaSpade chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
My heart. This whole story was such an awesome and intense read but that last chapter really got to me. So many emotions. T-T twas beautiful. Thank you for the great story!
Jj chapter 6 . 5/13/2016