Reviews for Only Mine
Assasin8 chapter 6 . 2/11
That was quite possibly one of the most interesting and intelligent stories I have ever read here on FFN. I didn't think I would like the story, I didn't think it would have a plot, I didn't think I could actually keep reading this story to the end, but I found out that everything I thought was wrong! I really love that this was all first person from Toothless's POV. The movie (granted I've only seen the first one) doesn't seem to present him as much more than an over excited puppy personality wise. It's really interesting that you portrayed him as being extremely prideful and almost cynical of human nature. It adds a lot to his character, especially since the human traits that confund him so much are the very traits that he's acquiring over time. It's even BETTER because he's completely aware of that and has no idea what to think! It's really interesting to listen to the tone of his voice, and I particularly love the choice of words that was used when he spoke. He really sounds older, more mature, but his words and his voice distinguish him as different from humans. His characterization is really amazing, and the way he sees Hiccup and humans in general is just really cool to see. In terms storyline, I thought it was really touching for Toothless defend his kids and get used to the idea of being nurturing. From the action to the sweet moments, you really did everything perfectly! Thank you so much for posting!
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
This was my favorite chapter, a culmination of toothless thoughts and changes giving hope to a new future. ..
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I didn't know it was a book! I must read it
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wow, this is really well written. Spell check seems to have been a bitch though. A couple of sentences that don't really make sense.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I also enjoy Tv Tropes
Kxguldut chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I love this story... But just so you know, a flock of dragons (of any type) is called a thunder, a thunder of dragons... Just a fun fact for ya, doesn't change my views on the story though, Awesome!
*whispers* and fluffy!
Irene Namikaze chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
This was a beautiful piece. keep it up.
Robbie chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
This chapter is great! I like it even more than the rest. Toothless is getting a family!
And I always love it when a conflict is being resolved, as Toothless did in this chapter with the problem of himself changing he was wrestling with earlier.
So, now I have to go to your profile page and look if you wrote another story with Vestri, Saevor and Riki.
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Hiccup, so adaptable he moves the world instead. He is changing the dragon species, changing instinct and tradition in humans and dragons...

Hiccup and Toothless forever :D

I love this story, please continue, even if it takes time...

Much live Aurora
dragoncreators chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
The bromance! Oh, the bromance! :DDD

I love it, they are definitely wingman's (or wingdragon) to/for each other :)

Love it!
dragoncreators chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
That scene... Toothless waking up and seeing/Hiccup was solo touching... Toothless' disbelief was heartbreaking.

Much love.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Well in my opinion, u did great :) I actually like this take on Toothless POV.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I may repeat myself but the feelings are repeating and I am trying the connect the first part with the sequal . In the sequal was that tribe in the meeting ?! They knew but the same thouths I felt once again ... Until the so ... unconfortable willing of the mighiest dragon Night Fury . And trying to understand him better and potentially anything with simmilar thouths .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Did I told you that somwhere in me hides a dangerous shadow . But I am using it's best to do good or just for fun without harming anyone . Still I would like to dance with a blade in my one or 2 hands like Astrid over music playing nearly , but unvisible as possible training that skill just in case . If I have anything in hands You know how dangerous I could become with lightningly fast raged furious attacks that may cause nasty contusion in worst case about a year or 2 and guaranteed hight chance for stinging burning pain .

By the way even if Tooth is meat eater , ex human eater , or even a traugmatised , over traugmatised serial killer with friendship no matter of the pride , the blood thursty instinct to kill , past the care friendship is over there giving good councusnes , thouths for wright and wrong becomes a mixture between the dragon thouths and actions in simmilar cases or lack of them cousing confusion but anyway with all this care and gotten councusnes and wisement a dragon may be considered as a person even a human soul just in different body who used to the only difference is the look , origin , learned behaviour as a kid and the learned when the councusnese and care and wismenet are gotten to be consideted as human . The dragons as I see are very intresting in their behaviour : monsterous befour giving a chance if they want to befriend or got a chance after more tries to show no harm and kidness ,
suspitious , too emotional , (human friendliness )(compassion -also rare , hospitale - rare ,care - rare unless when it [(he/she) will and befriend to the one who did it showing their friendship becoming powrfull friend and ally ]as I see is naturally rare unless if the subject is or was and even the Tf got too much dragon rage , all tipes behaviour in the humans You think ,

And the darkest , Slavoury , dominance , controlmaniacs , greed hunger ,cold killing , killers , venjence but truth all of that the care , honestness and love is over them and may give enouth of our good spirit , good soul to forgive and got the experience provably to forget the past but never the lesson and with that concustness it might be said that the subject got kind good loving it may be said even human soul which us the humans might give .
TekoloKuautli chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Amazing! thats the only word I have for this! I read every chapter until this one and what I thought would become more and more dreadful just adjusted haha
Its rare to find any stories with such rich character development, specially one with the focus on the insight of the protagonist.
I cant wait till the next chapter! what would be the reactions of the others back in Berk to see toothless and hiccup coming back with a family of night furies? What Im really curious thought is the interaction between toothless with the other dragons and people :)