Reviews for Only Mine
TimeLadySpitfire chapter 1 . 10/10
More please! I need popcorn for this it's so good!
It's absolutely beautiful. You are a wonderful writer
BrokenSky49 chapter 6 . 7/24
Well, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Mirage chapter 6 . 7/15
thats so terrible cute...awwww
what a sweet strange new Family...but how do they get the mom Dragon and the two Babys back to berk?
Everyoune knows that the correct name for a group of dragons is a thunder, because of the loud noise their wings make. An alternative name is a blaze of dragons.
yodapopper chapter 6 . 3/12
It's, like, the third or fourth time I'm re-reading this entire fic, and I must say that despite the occasional spelling error in the earlier parts of the fic, it is one of the best HtTYD fics I have read to this day. Toothless' wholly different viewpoint on the Human race really does make sense, and I can't help but agree with him (that part with proving "oh yes they can" was probably one of the more insightful looks on Humanity I've faced).

So, really great work, truly well done. I would definitely add it to my own favorite list, were it not for the fact that, well, I kind of don't use the favorite (nor follow, for that matter) systems on the site. My applause to you for a work well written.
Assasin8 chapter 6 . 2/11
That was quite possibly one of the most interesting and intelligent stories I have ever read here on FFN. I didn't think I would like the story, I didn't think it would have a plot, I didn't think I could actually keep reading this story to the end, but I found out that everything I thought was wrong! I really love that this was all first person from Toothless's POV. The movie (granted I've only seen the first one) doesn't seem to present him as much more than an over excited puppy personality wise. It's really interesting that you portrayed him as being extremely prideful and almost cynical of human nature. It adds a lot to his character, especially since the human traits that confund him so much are the very traits that he's acquiring over time. It's even BETTER because he's completely aware of that and has no idea what to think! It's really interesting to listen to the tone of his voice, and I particularly love the choice of words that was used when he spoke. He really sounds older, more mature, but his words and his voice distinguish him as different from humans. His characterization is really amazing, and the way he sees Hiccup and humans in general is just really cool to see. In terms storyline, I thought it was really touching for Toothless defend his kids and get used to the idea of being nurturing. From the action to the sweet moments, you really did everything perfectly! Thank you so much for posting!
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
This was my favorite chapter, a culmination of toothless thoughts and changes giving hope to a new future. ..
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I didn't know it was a book! I must read it
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wow, this is really well written. Spell check seems to have been a bitch though. A couple of sentences that don't really make sense.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I also enjoy Tv Tropes
Kxguldut chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I love this story... But just so you know, a flock of dragons (of any type) is called a thunder, a thunder of dragons... Just a fun fact for ya, doesn't change my views on the story though, Awesome!
*whispers* and fluffy!
Irene Namikaze chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
This was a beautiful piece. keep it up.
Robbie chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
This chapter is great! I like it even more than the rest. Toothless is getting a family!
And I always love it when a conflict is being resolved, as Toothless did in this chapter with the problem of himself changing he was wrestling with earlier.
So, now I have to go to your profile page and look if you wrote another story with Vestri, Saevor and Riki.
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Hiccup, so adaptable he moves the world instead. He is changing the dragon species, changing instinct and tradition in humans and dragons...

Hiccup and Toothless forever :D

I love this story, please continue, even if it takes time...

Much live Aurora