Reviews for Only Mine
LalaSpade chapter 6 . 8/3
My heart. This whole story was such an awesome and intense read but that last chapter really got to me. So many emotions. T-T twas beautiful. Thank you for the great story!
Jj chapter 6 . 5/13
Aww
aewea chapter 1 . 2/26
GREAT!good job~
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 6 . 2/5
Very good story
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 2/1
Oh god, so awkward, near impossible to read but I somehow did... bloody hell
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 2/1
Why is this fic so awesome? Maybe it's less the fic and its all just Toothless?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 2/1
Such a vivid picture you painted, I kinda want to see some fanart of Toothless fighting and the mutilated corpses of those dragons
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/31
God this is entrancing! Toothless's possessiveness is entrancing! Hell, the way you have written him is utterly gripping and just so... understandable. It's wonderful! I'm kinda in love with the way you have written him.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 1/1
I think you should put the A/N at the end in italics or bold to help separate it from the story, because I began reading it without realizing it was not part of the story.
Juliet'lovestory chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
I loved the story more than I should have, seriously i laughed and just loved every piece of it. Your interpretation of toothless was FLAWLESS at the beggining i thought it was strange,it made me feel strange out of sorts even, but In the end i ended up seeing the perspective as correct, the dragón that toothless is was from that pov was outstanding. I was sad to see you have finished it! Maybe one more chap? About their lives now? The hatchlings older? Seeing Hiccup like an uncle? Or old brother? God I loved Rikki! Anyway,! Thank you! For an amazing story
TimeLadySpitfire chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
More please! I need popcorn for this it's so good!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
It's absolutely beautiful. You are a wonderful writer
BrokenSky49 chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
Well, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Mirage chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
thats so terrible cute...awwww
what a sweet strange new Family...but how do they get the mom Dragon and the two Babys back to berk?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Everyoune knows that the correct name for a group of dragons is a thunder, because of the loud noise their wings make. An alternative name is a blaze of dragons.