Reviews for Only Mine
This is great, it's a really good characterisation of Toothless' thought processes and I love how he all but worships the ground Hiccup walks on ;)

Happy writing :) l
yuyuyre chapter 6 . 3/16
Love this story, makes me happy in a time of sorrow. Thank you for writing it.
RavenMakara chapter 6 . 2/20
I LOVED THIS ENTIRE FRIGGEN STORY
SO GOOD
LOVED ALL OF IT YAS
A
NightsAnger chapter 6 . 2/21
I must say this story presents one of the most unique and well thought out portrayals of Hiccup, Toothless and their relationship that I have ever read. Rarely does writing on FF become immersive enough, emotional enough, thoughtful enough to be considered art, yet I can say without a doubt that these chapters are art. A testament to themselves. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Toothless's thoughts as he contemplated what it meant to be human and what it meant to be a dragon. He's continual new understanding of what humans and dragons could mean to each other in a new world is inspired. Well done, one of the best stories I have read on this site, hands down. It is a pity it hasn't been updated in half a decade.
Joan McCreedy chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Actually, your written work is protected under the copyright law, even though it is based off canon material. Because the canon material falls under the Fair Use Act, you don't technically have to put up a disclaimer, and using this material to write stories is completely legal, unless the without our company has specifically stated the he/she doesn't want their material canonized. These people can be found at the bottom of the agreement to pay a new story. In summary, what you wrote is yours and only yours, even if you based it off of canon material.
LalaSpade chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
My heart. This whole story was such an awesome and intense read but that last chapter really got to me. So many emotions. T-T twas beautiful. Thank you for the great story!
Jj chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Aww
aewea chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
GREAT!good job~
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
Very good story
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
Oh god, so awkward, near impossible to read but I somehow did... bloody hell
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
Why is this fic so awesome? Maybe it's less the fic and its all just Toothless?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
Such a vivid picture you painted, I kinda want to see some fanart of Toothless fighting and the mutilated corpses of those dragons
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
God this is entrancing! Toothless's possessiveness is entrancing! Hell, the way you have written him is utterly gripping and just so... understandable. It's wonderful! I'm kinda in love with the way you have written him.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I think you should put the A/N at the end in italics or bold to help separate it from the story, because I began reading it without realizing it was not part of the story.
Juliet'lovestory chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
I loved the story more than I should have, seriously i laughed and just loved every piece of it. Your interpretation of toothless was FLAWLESS at the beggining i thought it was strange,it made me feel strange out of sorts even, but In the end i ended up seeing the perspective as correct, the dragón that toothless is was from that pov was outstanding. I was sad to see you have finished it! Maybe one more chap? About their lives now? The hatchlings older? Seeing Hiccup like an uncle? Or old brother? God I loved Rikki! Anyway,! Thank you! For an amazing story