Reviews for A Life Worth Living
YASS mars
GO HARRY YASSSS
LOL LOGAN
Aurix Morsinger chapter 17 . 6/5
This story is AMAZING. Keep up the good work in your future endeavors.
The only thing I'm freaking out about is. Where the hell is harry putting the tampon? I started giggling.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 17 . 11/12/2016
This is such a sweet story. It's kinda sickening lol
VX888 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Your gene thing doesn't work because humans are diploid meaning they only have two allele of every gene. There can be many different types of alleles (Ex: A, B, C, D, etc) but a human only has two (Ex: AC, AD, BC, etc). You should have used only two alleles (MM is normal, Mm is slight magic and mm is wizard). It would have been way simpler for your readers to understand and it would have actually been accurate :P
Sakihinata chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
It's a great story, and I'm also glad it's a finished one ;) there aren't too many of them after all ;)
emmalilly21 chapter 17 . 4/7/2016
Best. Story. EVER! Seriously! Best crossover with riddick/multiple stories that I have ever come across. This coming from someone with NINE YEARS of this site! You absolutely need to write more fics!
LunarisDraconis chapter 17 . 2/26/2016
I feel empty now that it's over...
reinforced hell chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
It seemed rushed, but it was well-written none-the-less (from what I could tell).
Lavonya chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Please don't have Severus die!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Haaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa... I love this!
vampire moonlight chapter 17 . 10/9/2015
loved this story
Beth9891 chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
Good story! (A wee bit descriptive on a few body functions) but great characterizations and interactions made sense :-D thanks for sharing
Noooo Aime chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
Hi !
I love this story !
Thank you to share it with us !
That was amazing !

Une fan ;)
Mumia0813 chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
Awesome! I love how u kept the story flowing not staying long to over explain things. I like how u explained the chem-X tampons I want one very fitting. One of the best HP n pitch black crossover id ever read n its completed too, can't say for the rest of the other fics of the same crossover genre. Bravo! Now onto the others.