Reviews for A Life Worth Living
Loveless Demon chapter 17 . 5/9
*Starts a slow clap* Bravo! Such a good story!
Loveless Demon chapter 13 . 5/9
*watches the drama* You backstabbing, no good,two cent, drug-addict shagging, idiotic, unobservant, authority-complex holding, selfish, cowardly daughter of a street walking trollo- *get's dragged away as I continue to cuss out, tears in my eyes and screaming at the injustice*
Loveless Demon chapter 12 . 5/9
Oh someone please slap 'the captain' please. I've disliked her with a burning passion since forever. She's so naive and selfish.
Loveless Demon chapter 10 . 5/9
Paris...heh...
Loveless Demon chapter 3 . 5/8
lol 'some old cross-dresser' oh my god, I always thought that about him and now..now it's been immortalised in writing!
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 4/6
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 8 . 3/15
so harry is described as delicate, babysits, and slaps ppl instead of punching. I was wanting a badass male that was gay not the stereotypical oh one side but be super delicate and soft and feminized. which is what this is. Your summary drew me in, few chapters of harrys childhood were shot but good but after that once he was of age u just dropped him in stereotype land. Maybe that what your going for maybe that what your readers are loving. I was just hoping for a bmf gay harry. Mostly i feel harry is onle in scenes to make sure the readers know that he is very female and easily distracted by hot guys. Cause even his fights are bitch slapping with the "Ohh im attracted to the bad boy and opps im pmsing thats why i cant be badass" -.-
nessiesmith2012 chapter 6 . 3/15
You know harry can be gay WITHOUT being feminized. Or female like (being able to have a period and birth kids). Harry as a kid was more badass than this.. on top of making his power feminized... power of plants (gia mother earth...uve made harry gia, birth giver and plant obsessed)...and he gets knocked out very easily. Your making harry literally into a damsel.
Carol542 chapter 1 . 1/23
Love it
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
YASS mars
GO HARRY YASSSS
LOL LOGAN
Zaman chapter 17 . 6/5/2017
This story is AMAZING. Keep up the good work in your future endeavors.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2017
The only thing I'm freaking out about is. Where the hell is harry putting the tampon? I started giggling.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 17 . 11/12/2016
This is such a sweet story. It's kinda sickening lol
VX888 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Your gene thing doesn't work because humans are diploid meaning they only have two allele of every gene. There can be many different types of alleles (Ex: A, B, C, D, etc) but a human only has two (Ex: AC, AD, BC, etc). You should have used only two alleles (MM is normal, Mm is slight magic and mm is wizard). It would have been way simpler for your readers to understand and it would have actually been accurate :P
Sakihinata chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
It's a great story, and I'm also glad it's a finished one ;) there aren't too many of them after all ;)