Reviews for Backlash
randomobsession123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Meh, he tried. It was funny and to be honest if that actually happened...*shudder*
vaetta chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
OMG I JUST DIED LAUGHING
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
NOOOO I NEED MORE
Hammsters chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Do you know what the best line in the entire fucking world is? "AND FRANCE CAN'T GET IT UP!" That just made my day, completely. This entire story did actually. This was so awesome, way too funny.
DjRoguefire chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
"I'm going to hell!"

-Hungary

Oh you! Lol
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I clicked on this on a whim, and I don't regret it. I've seen gender-bending, but I've never seen personality switches, and I find these particular ones to be great! Your writing and characterization are good too, especially with England's discussions with Hecate and "Just as England was about to advise Poland to go perform an act of procreation with himself" - that made me smile. The whole story did, actually. Well done!
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is TOO PERFECT - the characterizations are perfect and I love the countries' wild raging over their changed personalities. I think my favorite was probably Hecate, ngl, and England doing it all so people would like his food was just icing on the cake. /no pun intended
AirriChan chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Holy. Roman. Empire.

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

And I probably spelt that wrong, but I don't care, because I'm still recovering form the epicness of that story.

Well done.
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I died. I died and went to hell because I want an episode/comic strip of Hetalia to do all of this! Oh god it was so hard not laughing loud enough to wake the entire dorm sweet jesus my sides hurt from holding it in! This was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Gotta say, I love Sweden and Finland the most in this just because that would be hilarious to see and Finland would look lovely in a wedding dress XD
EchoLily chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Mind blown. Cant compute. Too hilarious. OMG. *Im a ghost watching Japan clean my guts off the walls.* Totally worth it.
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh gawd. This totally made my day xDDDD
DotTheAmazing chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
OH, POLAND'S A LUMBERJACK AND HE'S OKAY, HE SLEEPS ALL NIGHT AND HE WORKS ALL- /shot

Swiss- acting how Japan imagined he would. That or acting like a normal person playing RISK (aka: MINE! ALL THE WORLD IS MINE!)

Japan- shamelessly making out with Gre- /shot again

Belgium- dunno. Don't know her all that well...

Kugelmugel- loathing art. GASP.

Turkey- loves Greece all of a sudden? Dunno.

Denmark- HE WAS THROWN THROUGH A WALL BECAUSE HE TRIED TO KISS FINLA- /shot again. Damn, how many times do I need to be shot before I get it?

Latvia- TALL AND BUFF.

I loved... France, Liechtenstein, Sealand, Russia, the Italies, and Korea's. In fact, let's just say ALL OF THEM. Oh mon Dieu, the HILARITY.
Wanna be Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
... at the end, did America have boobs? That's the only thing I can think of to explain his reaction. And Japan? Oh, the reson Greece is all red-eyed is because Japan kept him up all night. hehe~
Holy Song chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Admittedly, this is my second or third time reading this, and I'm only now reviewing, so please forgive me for that.

Now. I don't even. This is seriously one of the greatest things I've ever read. Ever. It's really unfortunate that your account is deactivated, otherwise I would plead and beg for some kind of sequel. But what can I do, you know?

Anyway, I don't have much of a guess for anyone else, but when I was re-reading this tonight, I finally caught something that led me to my thoughts on how Turkey changed.

He said: "Why, in God's name, did Denmark just come flying through a wall?"

Well, since Turkey is a mainly Islamic country, I now believe that you made him Christian. Which seriously sent me over the edge and left me trying to contain my howls of laughter, because, come on, he was the one to convert the most important Christian city of Constantinople into a Muslim one! It's just too ironic!

So, yeah. Thank you very much for the great pleasure you have given me from this story.
Fandals chapter 1 . 12/29/2011