Reviews for Slow Pony Home
Bkwrmi chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Amazing story! I've got to go and read more of your stuff now.
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
omg i loved it...i wanted to see graces pov of neytiris and jakes love! keep going or write one from moat or eytucans pov :)
KawaiiRiniBunny chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I love this. You painted a very clear, very beautiful picture in my mind. Your description of Eywa was amazing. Good job.
Jarvey chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Excellent series you've written- really captured the voice.
Saran VD chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
well, i'd say that this is my least favorite of the three... the first is definately my fave. that being said, there was some of this that i really liked... particularly grace first entering the "eye of eywa" and her last little exchange with norm (i'd like to know what's in those journals, btw... ;) )

nicely done, though! :)

Vskrainaek chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Aw gosh darnit! No rest for the wicked, I guess. Good story :D It completed the arc nicely!
Blue Hunny chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I liked it. Admittedly I have a spiritual streak, and this appealed to that, but more so it is very well written. A little sappy, maybe, but sappiness in love stories is like jell-o: there's always room for it. I particularly liked the part about eternity, as that is something that "true love" is supposed to attain. Grace's visual experience of this ideal and what it means in the context of Eywa fit well with the beliefs of an old romantic like me. In addition, the description of Grace's drifting attention and focus as she slips away throughout the story created the appropriate mood for her experience without being too corny (no "white light" and whatnot).

The only thing that stood out to me as a negative for the story was the fact that you use "lucky swine" twice. Maybe Grace should have a wider range of deprecating phrases.
Gyre chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Nicely done, one of the better Grace's thoughts fics I've read.