Reviews for A Song For The Past
St4r.Hunter chapter 78 . 5/25/2017
Powerful addition to your story. look forward to reading more.
ArchadianRose chapter 77 . 2/28/2014
Omg! That took my breath away.
Wowee! I just have this to say. Thankyou! For restoring my love of ffxii, for creating the best oc fic I've ever read on this site... honestly, so much better than other basch/oc fics that I lost interest in because they got so icky and bleh to read and for writing like an absolute dream!
I can't wait to read the sequel which I think may be revenant wings storyline and I'm so excited because I love it too :D
Thankyou so much and well bloody done!
ArchadianRose chapter 76 . 2/28/2014
Al-Cid is probably the prettiest in the room xD hahaha! Just kidding! Maybe :p
Seriously though I'm astounded by how much this has moved me. I've read books that haven't made me cry at all but this has me crying, laughing, swearing...
Only one more chapter now :(
ArchadianRose chapter 75 . 2/28/2014
Omg! No Daina you stay with him *crying*
ArchadianRose chapter 74 . 2/28/2014
*broken hearted* :p
ArchadianRose chapter 73 . 2/28/2014
*fist bump*
Somehow I can see fran and Balthier doing this.
Still traumatised by Gabranth and he's not even dead yet :(
And this is almost over :'( wahhhh
ArchadianRose chapter 72 . 2/28/2014
Oh my gosh! How exciting! Of course I'm still sobbing because I know what's coming but Omggggg. Daina duel wielded! I love her! !
ArchadianRose chapter 71 . 2/28/2014
*Even more gross sobbing* Oh Gabranth :(
ArchadianRose chapter 70 . 2/28/2014
Penelo/Vaan hug yes yes yesss. Also, *fist bump* xD
ArchadianRose chapter 69 . 2/28/2014
Al Cid is perfect xD Ashe is so warming to his charms. Alas poor Balthier though! Hahaha. I still don't ship them xD
ArchadianRose chapter 68 . 2/28/2014
Again sweet damn Basch and Daina's interactions are steaming hot xD bittersweet though with the contrast of the mourning sky pirates :( again I'm astounded at how well Daina fits in like she should have been in the game. I really wish she was
ArchadianRose chapter 67 . 2/28/2014
Aw no, poor Cid :(
ArchadianRose chapter 66 . 2/28/2014
This scene always gets me. I can completely understand Gabranth's motives because he's only doing what everyone else is doing and defending his honour. If only he wasn't so proud. Poor Noah :( I'm glad you made a point of saying Basch didn't help him. Why didn't you help him Basch?! I hated him for not helping :(

Rant aside, Daina is still kickass!
ArchadianRose chapter 65 . 2/28/2014
GABRANTH!
ArchadianRose chapter 64 . 2/28/2014
Wow your esper thing is great! Saying their name is such a good way to deal them to a person. It makes sense as they were condemned, like saying their name is a spell in itself!