Reviews for Spider's Web
Luna FireFox chapter 6 . 4/6
I'm writing this after the story was completed but I've haven't finished the story yet, so this is just a guess at who the murderer could be, going off that poem that is. It could ether be the brother or if you use the letters at the beginning of each sentence in the poem, the letters spell servant... but I'm probably over thinking this.
ArtofthePlate chapter 5 . 2/8
Sounds like France is still bitter about Joan. Very compelling, so far!
Latingeek chapter 6 . 1/18
Ah I think I see. Lovely poem by the way. .
And the story, of course, is wonderful too.
SoulxMakaLover37 chapter 12 . 1/10
WHOAAAAAAAAAAA!
You just- and I just- and- PERFECTION! ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! Oh, loved it!
Now, about that little poem you wrote in the author's note that hinted at the identity of the guilty party. I read the first letter of each line down. The serva, so read it that way. Add a "n", as well as a "t", and lo and behold! The answer. Clever! Clever indeed! Not that Holmes would be stumped. But he's- y'know, Holmes. Believe me or not, I actually noticed this when I had just finished that chapter. You probably don't. Anyway. Love this! You rock for crossing this over with the original! And you're awesome! AWESOME, I say! AWESOME!
Hell yeah Russia is awesome!
Le-awesome-me chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
I do not approve of this so called White Mans Burden. I live Anna so much. . . To someone born in the Pacific this was very offensive... Nice Fic nonetheless ILYY

AlIs MgA pUTa
Le-awesome-me chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
RussiAA
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
OMG WAS IT SEALAND?!
Animelover wcat chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Strange noise instead of a laugh? Large metal pipe? Giant? Sounds like Russia\Ivan Braginski to me! J
syd004 chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Terribly sorry to bother you, but I noticed you live/have lived in Cleveland. You wouldn't have happened to see the Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism videos? If you haven't, here's the URL to my favorite one. watch?voZzgAjjuqZM
TheAmethystGirl chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Oh wow... This is the BEST Sherlock Holmes Hetalia crossover I've ever read. Thanks for writing such a wonderful masterpiece. This really made my day.

I love the omake part. :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Oh Watson, I doubt Arthur can easily forget Holmes and you.
Come on, where you can found Awesome Total Genius barely wrong Detective and his Loyal Partner Doctor?! No where so far...
Especially after know the secret...

THAT. WAS. AWESOME ! ! !

TOTALLY GENIUS ! ! !

Ooohh I'm so In Love !

Though I had to twice (just twice though) remind myself that it was in real old days... not the modern one. At part when England in Calm Cold mode to the Indians...

Still Love it! ;D
Reader chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
This was amazing! I loved how you managed to create a lot of possible suspects, set them up, and then give everything away. Also I believe your portrayal of England being a dick as the British Empire was quite accurate and added to the setting to the story. Good job!
Hell's Eternal Fire chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Russia-chan
Alfie-kun's gunna' kill you!
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
Aww... TTATT It's already finished... WAAAA! ;( I really hate it when a great fic ends! Actually I'm really hoping for a sequel but given your omake, I think it's not possible anymore... sadly TTATT is it?