Reviews for Spider's Web
ES1776 chapter 12 . 6/24
THIS WAS SO GOOD I LOVE IT SOO MUCH
EnvaEve168 chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
I really liked your story, it is a very nice one.
And england...well he seemed like a... a jerk, and I like that.
jennyVDL93 chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
OH MY GOD. What can I say against this?
This is BEAUTIFUL, I am sooooooo astonished that the writing style is quite close to the formal Sherlock Holmes, but I love all the improvisation. At first I was very skeptical that someone can potray Holmes quite good and not OOC, but YOU NAILED IT. That's lovely, you didn't miss how shit proud Holmes is. Thanks for not making him totally gayy like others fail. And the smooth implied USUK, and the way England deny he cares, stubborn in dignity while he knows his dear boy will surpass him. And how England treat Indians, yes, that was shitty racist, but undeniable happened back then. I LOVE HOW YOU POTRAY THE POLITICS BACK THEN. I LOVE YOU. Thank you for such an exquisite story. It was a great pleasure to actually fight my skepticism over what, Hetalia and Sherlock Holmes crossover? I don't regret it.
Raven chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
Is it the servant? I'm reviewing by the way from chapter 6
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
Bloody brilliant. Arthur truly embodied the British Empire here being a hypocrite and the ruthlessness in him is spot on. An Empire don't last in kindnee alone
Scar Zone chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
chapter 5: what France was saying before he pulled out the gun made me think of barnyard. FRANCE: He knows to much, we got a wack him. AMERICA: there will be no wacking
pinkdoughnuts chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
Love it.
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
It should be "...disappearing for hours...".
YukiOwO chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Wait...is it the Madame or the girl or the girl's sister? because i have a sneaking suspicion.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
lol what if it was france
Luna FireFox chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
I'm writing this after the story was completed but I've haven't finished the story yet, so this is just a guess at who the murderer could be, going off that poem that is. It could ether be the brother or if you use the letters at the beginning of each sentence in the poem, the letters spell servant... but I'm probably over thinking this.
ArtofthePlate chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Sounds like France is still bitter about Joan. Very compelling, so far!
Latingeek chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Ah I think I see. Lovely poem by the way. .
And the story, of course, is wonderful too.
The Trees Are Green And Quiet chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
WHOAAAAAAAAAAA!
You just- and I just- and- PERFECTION! ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! Oh, loved it!
Now, about that little poem you wrote in the author's note that hinted at the identity of the guilty party. I read the first letter of each line down. The serva, so read it that way. Add a "n", as well as a "t", and lo and behold! The answer. Clever! Clever indeed! Not that Holmes would be stumped. But he's- y'know, Holmes. Believe me or not, I actually noticed this when I had just finished that chapter. You probably don't. Anyway. Love this! You rock for crossing this over with the original! And you're awesome! AWESOME, I say! AWESOME!