Reviews for Spider's Web
llSilverHunterll chapter 12 . 7/13/2020
This was really good
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2019
Very late to this, but this was such a good, short read. I didn’t follow any Sherlock Holmes series but the story was still incredibly enjoyable. Hell, I even stayed up reading this just to finish it. I also like how you portray England, he’s a douche, but I like that because fits the British Empire well.
Allstarall chapter 11 . 8/16/2018
Awesome. A crossover and mystery and nation-citizen interaction and UsUk bonds (yet no ship) and FACE Fam and bit of history and The True Ass-British Empire.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2018
I love you. (As the author who made this ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT story!) Your style is amazing, and for someone who said that writing mystery genre’s made you nervous (I cant remember exactky where I read that) this is something that passes.. I really don’t know, just insert something really amazing, I don’t have any words right now because I stayed up from 11-12pm to 3 am. ANYWAYS THIS IS AMAZING, BYE!
BeccaRave chapter 12 . 4/2/2018
very well written
mah355 chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
This is by far one of the best Sherlock x Hetalia crossover I have ever read! Thanks :’3 I love the ending btw
ES1776 chapter 12 . 6/24/2017
THIS WAS SO GOOD I LOVE IT SOO MUCH
EnvaEve168 chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
I really liked your story, it is a very nice one.
And england...well he seemed like a... a jerk, and I like that.
jennyVDL93 chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
OH MY GOD. What can I say against this?
This is BEAUTIFUL, I am sooooooo astonished that the writing style is quite close to the formal Sherlock Holmes, but I love all the improvisation. At first I was very skeptical that someone can potray Holmes quite good and not OOC, but YOU NAILED IT. That's lovely, you didn't miss how shit proud Holmes is. Thanks for not making him totally gayy like others fail. And the smooth implied USUK, and the way England deny he cares, stubborn in dignity while he knows his dear boy will surpass him. And how England treat Indians, yes, that was shitty racist, but undeniable happened back then. I LOVE HOW YOU POTRAY THE POLITICS BACK THEN. I LOVE YOU. Thank you for such an exquisite story. It was a great pleasure to actually fight my skepticism over what, Hetalia and Sherlock Holmes crossover? I don't regret it.
Raven chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
Is it the servant? I'm reviewing by the way from chapter 6
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
Bloody brilliant. Arthur truly embodied the British Empire here being a hypocrite and the ruthlessness in him is spot on. An Empire don't last in kindnee alone
Scar Zone chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
chapter 5: what France was saying before he pulled out the gun made me think of barnyard. FRANCE: He knows to much, we got a wack him. AMERICA: there will be no wacking
pinkdoughnuts chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
Love it.
Irina Hunter chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
It should be "...disappearing for hours...".
YukiOwO chapter 7 . 12/6/2015