Reviews for The Wound
hunenka chapter 1 . 7/4
Great idea, and perfectly executed. Dean's high pain tolerance or no, this entire fic hurts so freaking much...
Biancachu chapter 1 . 7/3
Loved it!
Iceheart15 chapter 1 . 3/18
Brilliant! An original idea and you wrote it out so well. I would have loved to have seen something like this explored on the show.
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 2/21
This was very good. Thank you for writing it.
ThysaNoir chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This is such a really good idea. something the writers could use about actually. unfortunately, when it comes to Dean, writers tend to not explore the potential story. I mean, both brothers has their own interesting problem, but the focus is always on Sam's with Dean as the side kick. not that I complained, but it would be great if Dean's also being explored more.

anw, thank you for the story.
Wynjara chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Awww the babies! :sobs hysterically:
Beautifully done.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
love it
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
iHamster chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Interesting take on how Dean would be different after hell, being desensitized to normal pain. I feel like the show should have highlighted the effects hell had on Dean more.
cloudsbaby12 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
oh my god i am goingto cry. i really liked it. but poor dean. sniffle
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Poor Sam, he wants so bad to help Dean and what he actually did was fall for Ruby's con to kill Lillith for revenge.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Ohhhh this is good :D I never thought about how the slicing in hell would affect Dean...but now I'm glad you wrote it so I think about it XD Excellent job!
xenascully chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
awe :(
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
this is really good, perfect Hurt/Comfort for them two

good job :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
*sniff* I'm feeling the pain too, Sammy! *cries* That was awful, but in a good way. God, poor Dean. To be honest, I never thought of that scenario either, but it would make all kinds of sense. Alastair had John down there long enough...I bet he could fake the personalities as best as anyone. :( No wonder Dean's so messed up after coming back...