Reviews for Marking Bella
I never understood Bella's relationship with Jacob. Seems she was just being mean to Edward. Vindictive for his leaving possible. She knew Jacob used Edwards mind reading against him yet she insisted on seeing him anyway. I don't think she ever really understood the whole soulmate concept.
This story is really good though. Finally Bella kicks Jerkob to the curb and shuts her overbearing father down. Finally.
Mark chapter 1 . 2/21
Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on
There needs to be a lot more sex
Guest chapter 38 . 12/17/2018
do more
Guest chapter 30 . 12/17/2018
more sex!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/17/2018
it needs more sex between edward and bella
Guest chapter 23 . 12/17/2018
i like when bella and edward have sex
Tilty.bbb chapter 38 . 11/30/2018
This was a fantastic read well done
ARandomDudette chapter 8 . 3/17/2018
Jacob, woah.
You fucked up big time, man.

By the way, great story! Loving it! I dunno what else to say really .-.

Thanks!
Aggie94 chapter 38 . 2/19/2018
Enjoyed every word. Thank you for sharing your words. Meg
TrillionSchiffer chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
None of these reaction seem real. I find myself saying 'seriously' over and over again. :/
Duaa Maqbool chapter 38 . 12/9/2017
I loved the whole story. I am really gratefull to you that you wrote this for all out there to read this. Please let me know if there is a story about the Cullens you wrote after this or you can send me link.
Please reeply as soon as you can!
IT WAS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
You're one sexy bitch. Fuck her, Cullen! Screw Jacob!
Frankie09 chapter 37 . 5/19/2017
Great story; but would have liked to know if Phil had attempted any revenge
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
About time she schooled Charlie & Jacob both.