Reviews for Ease of Death
casammy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Till now, after so much time, dean throwing the amulet in the dust-bin it is a shit, the whole pain that it caused and continues causing sammy, I am sure, as all the fans that sammy gathered the amulet and it has it hidden and continues suffering silently for what it means, it was the test of the torn confidence, of the disappointment, of the lack of fé, of the anger and the dean's annoyance against sam, for what dean was considering a perfidy and tongue is that it continues being so painful to remember
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
so sad and tragic. With Sam feeling so helpless in the face of their pain, I missed this sam
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is so sad! Poor Dean and Cas have lost hope and Sam is helpless to fix it. (
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Poor Sam not being able to help Bobby, Dean, and Castiel. And poor Dean, Bobby, and Cas for being so sad. :( This is good.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OMG.. THIS BROKE ME.. POOR SAMMY.. EVERYTYHIN IS SOO LOST NOW
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Gosh, thanks for writing this... that episode left me feeling bad for Cas and Dean and thinking... wow poor Sam what is he gonna do?

I think that episode might have brought Sam some hope... I mean Ash said it wasn't his first trip to heaven so Sam sees himself in a better light but now... now the other two are feeling hopeless. Not good! Awesome tag! ;0)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
gah! that one broke my heart too.. I liked it!
supernaturalfan17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I really like this. It'd be cool if you continued it!
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Dark side of the moon Killed me I was fine till that last sence! THe look on Sams face the sound of it hitting bottom. OMG I hated it

I want the boys to be alright! I am a huge Dean fan and I hate that he is so broken right now! Love this fic
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
WOW! This was very moving and very much needed after last night's episode...which was incredible but broke my heart at the end. Wonderful tag to the episode!