Reviews for The Dragon Manual
bayt chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You can find the stats of the dragon on the httyd wikia. The stats of the night fury are higher: speed is 20 and stealth 18 or something (in the dark)
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Ha ha ha at least they didn't act that way

This was fun though if ruff were smart she could make a double harness that went across the dragons mouths with one reign for each or something
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
LOL oh no. Hey ruff next time pay attention to your sisters directions
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
This was excellent I liked the bonding moment
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I like this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
wow i cant believe it
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
dude you totally saw in the future (Since in the book of dragon it had Gobber great great great grandaddy observing dragon to make the manual.
megadracosaurus chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Fishlegs Gronckle is also a female. Her name is Meatlug, by the way. O, and Astrid's Nadder is a female called Stormfly and Snotlout's Nightmare is a female named Hookfang. I don't know what the name or gender of the twin's Zippleback thought
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
That was funny. The Terrors flying him home like that was cute. Those things were cute in the movie and I wish they'd had more screentime in the movie especialy the one Hiccup befriended.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
love it!

the last two are hilarious...

however, shouldn't you do the monserous nightmare and the night fury?

Snoutlout, at least, deserves more attention...

But I love it!
BenRG chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Nice continuation. I liked how you portrayed Ruffnut here. It is a fact that a twin always tries to get out of the other's shadow. What better way than to try to figure out how to fly a twin-yoke single-handedly?

You have a talent for getting into the characters heads and turning them from semi-cut-out background (as they are in the movie) to deeply involving and engaging real people. I'll definately be looking for more from this great story!

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
haha Oh love this
Took-Baggins chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
i love the twins, but we don't see a lot of them separately, do we? it should happen more.

lol, seems like the zippleback isn't as much the daredevil as one of its riders is.
Taisi chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Oh, will it be the Timberjack? :D I like that one.
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Great chapter! I love how you explore the twins' personality's separately, and compare them to the Hideous Zippleback. Great job; keep up the good work.

-peace