Reviews for Where I Come From
UPDATE
MagicWriterK chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
I'm going to kill myself laughing.
I absolutely adore Remus!
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
...I thought the extra passenger would be one of the kids.
I was SO wrong.
PLOT TWIST, PLOT TWIST ALERT! WEEOOOWEEOOWEEEEOOOOO
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I would appreciate it veryyyy much if you updated quickly, I thoroughly enjoy this story, and teddy is absolutely adorable.
TheHuntersMoon chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Awww this is excellent! I can't wait for an update! You must update soon! :D x
Beawr chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
LOVE this story! The Marauders and Harry are perfectly in character! I hope you update soon!
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Wheres the rest?
Arya Emrys chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Your story is awesome! I just wish you updated a little more often! I really want to know what happens next :D
BrookPotter chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
I was re-reading this chapter today and I noticed my old anonamus (or whatever the correct spelling is) name for reviewing (Brook). I have to admit, sometimes, I dont read the author's note! Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone! I'm getting better though. Anyway, I was reading the chater and I noticed my old thingy, and I totally freaked out. I was like HOLY CROW! i REMINDED THIS AUTHOR OF THEIR STORY'S EXISTENCE! So I knew I had to tell you this. Another thing is that I really liked this chapter (I don;t know if I already reviewed this chapter or not) and PLEASE UPDATE! It's one of my favourite stories and it has a great plot line!
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
Well written.
Twilightfan chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
I leally like this story but there's one problem: Ther are not enough chapters!

Please update, I want to know how much the marauders find out and if Harry and Teddy tell them their secret!

PLEASE, write another chapter!
green applezz chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
I really like your story. Please update faster. How many chapters will there be?
pappy yokum's moonbeam chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
I'm loving this story so far, everything about the absence of parents and everything seems to have been captured nicely. Sorry if this review seems too broad, I'm a bit rushed at the moment. Anyway, please update soon!
WizardWay chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
nice! one of my fav time travel fics! update quickly, please!
Wingy chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
I had forgotten about this! (oops hehe), than I happened to come across it since it was on the top of updates. So... I dont have any idea of what to say... cool chappy! Gotta love time travels! So... keep it going? xD