Reviews for Interviewing Casanova
ZoeyOlivia chapter 12 . 6/11
I'm glad he was so open with her! But man my heart aches for Remus!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 10 . 6/11
Well that was fucking heartbreaking!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 6 . 6/11
I'm glad you had her take middle ground and not just side with your fave Remus round, although I do love me Remus...
Danielle.vball chapter 12 . 5/28
Wow wow wow, so good. I'm new to this fic but its easily one of my favorites already (it was after the first 2 chapters to be honest). Long story short i am very glad that i found this fic when i did, and am also glad that you are able to be back to writing again!
JLLove chapter 12 . 4/22
Absolutely loving this! Update soon!
stephrob92 chapter 12 . 2/17
I really hope you come back to this. I am very much looking forward to finding out how everything turns out for everyone. I also hope you are doing well. Best wishes to you.
Sundaegirl99 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Very interesting plot twists!
GillianLSteele chapter 12 . 10/17/2016
I love this story, but so sad about Remus and Hermione...had almost in tears!
Pharies chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
I can be patient. I'd like to see how things turn out for all parties :)

~Tori
nerd4rice725 chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
Reading through your A/Ns, I hope you're recovering well and I don't know why people would say those things about this story. I actually liked the turns you took to this story so far, of all the Sirius/Hermione/Remus fics I've read, this was definitely different in a good way, and it's so refreshing. Big plus on the story title since I LOVED the movie Casanova. Lol. Can't wait to read more, but first and foremost I send positive vibes for your speedy recovery!
Shinnie chapter 12 . 5/26/2016
I screamed when I saw this story got updated. The realism of the whole situation, so glad you're not telling a story of cheating with rose-tinted glasses where Hermione realises "Sirius is da one" (not that I wouldn't mind :). Also the angst. THE ANGST. IT'S SO GOOD.

No demands for quicker updates since real life can be such a bitch at times. The quality makes up for it and I'm just looking forward to where this will go.
JessebelleSilver chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
I love the Hermione/Sirius pairing, I always have. Remus is such a sweetie, but I really like the other pairing so much better. I've always liked Remus/Tonks, so hopefully he "bumps" into her and he and Sirius resolve their issues. I really like your story so far. I can't wait to find out what happens. Thank you for updating! _
newspell2 chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Sooooo good to have you back!
Thank you!
Pet Me Feed Me chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
I'm so happy you updated, and just after a finished this story and reviewed it too! The fic gods are smiling upon me today. I'm sorry life has been throwing you hardballs- thank you for taking the time to write this for us!

Anyway, have I mentioned how much I love this Hermione? All of your characters are so wonderfully flawed and human, and I love that Hermione here recognized that there was something missing in her relationship with Remus and isnt doing the thing where she's trying to fix him. She's walking away, and I appreciate that she can love him but still choose himself. I don't often read fic where the main female character chooses herself, even if it's a bit selfish. And she feels the right amount of guilty too - because yeah a lot of this mess is her fault lmao- but it's also clear that the blame can be spread pretty evenly amongst these three characters.

I'm so so excited for this triad to start forming, though! I feel like you've set up a basis for a polyamorous relationship that isn't just about sex, but about being able to get different types/ aspects of love from different people. It's really elegantly done, can't wait for the next chapter!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Wow, for claimimg he is immature, that was the most mature conversation about expectations and sex ever. But still felt in character. Great writing!

P.s. welcome back! So glad you are continuing your stories! Hope you don't feel pressured, just want to convey my enthusiasm for your work!