Reviews for Interviewing Casanova
procrastinating-insomniac chapter 11 . 7/1
this is amazing! I hope you finish it soon, also Amanda is a great choice :D PI
Lara Zed chapter 11 . 4/21
This story is so great! Loved the latest installment and can't wait for more!
flashofquiksilver chapter 11 . 1/18
Wasn't this story finished before? Are you re-editing it?

Also.. Are you aliveeeeeee?

Man I love the Sirius-Hermione-Remus love triangles. Two older HOT men with 'beasts' inside, and of course, Hermione wearing the sassypants! Definitely better than Fred-Hermione-George love triangles!

If you are in the process of re-editing, just keep an eye out for tenses.. I've noticed a few instances where a verb should have been in past tense but you forgot the suffix.
SuneiD chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
I really like this story and your writing in general really. Your one-shots are excellent but it's nice to see your longer works hold up too. Keep it up! )
tadah2 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
I have no idea how you're going to turn this into a Marauder's sandwich (which is the description in the summary...).
DGfleetfox chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I'm chuckling, this is quite a good read. I hope you come back to it.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I've had the alert for this brilliant chapter just languishing in my inbox for months and am so glad that I finally got to it! Remus needs a swift kick in the rear and probably Mandy's help pointing out that he does NOT accept his duality. Sirius...I feel bad for his aching, vulnerable heart but he really did do his friend wrong. Hermione, well she really is in a bind. It sounds great having two delicious men both wanting you but choosing one hurts the other. I do think that Mandy's got the best idea, but will these three ever get it on their own? Looking forward to more! xoxo
DuchessMoonMoon13 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Ouch

Also- the sessions with Sirius (without the touching) remind me of interview with a vampire!
DuchessMoonMoon13 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
So this and playing the players both hurt me for Remus... Poor guy. I love your stories though
Gunnhildde chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Love the story so far. :)
waterflower20 chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
My thoughts when I started reading this chapter: Why don't they just have a threesome?

Nailed it.

I'm not a Remus/Hermione fan, but I do like Sirius/Hermione/Remus pairings. And this is the relationship I'm rooting for here. Everything would be solved if they just got their heads out of their arses to actually talk honestly to each other and do some introspect.

And both Sirius and Remus needs Mandy's professional help to deal with their issues.

I hope to see an update from you soon! Bye!
Julia Ba chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Such an intense story! I loved it! pls go on, I'll be waiting...
Keira-House M.D chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Great story so far. Unfortunately, I'm sure it'll get very messy before it gets better. It's sad that Remus and Sirius' friendship is currently so broken. Mandy really is a saint for putting up with all the trouble and headaches those three are dragging her into. Looking forward to more.
Dendroica chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Presumptuous bastard, isn't he? Nice chapter. Interesting start. I wonder what story Hermione has in mind though, it sounded like she was looking more for a character than a story, but perhaps she's getting both in one shot.
Padfoot5Eva chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Wonderful update, as always. Looking forward to more.
Ooooh, isn't Sirius hawt? ;)