Reviews for Interviewing Casanova
Pharies chapter 12 . 7/12
I can be patient. I'd like to see how things turn out for all parties :)

~Tori
nerd4rice725 chapter 12 . 7/10
Reading through your A/Ns, I hope you're recovering well and I don't know why people would say those things about this story. I actually liked the turns you took to this story so far, of all the Sirius/Hermione/Remus fics I've read, this was definitely different in a good way, and it's so refreshing. Big plus on the story title since I LOVED the movie Casanova. Lol. Can't wait to read more, but first and foremost I send positive vibes for your speedy recovery!
Shinnie chapter 12 . 5/26
I screamed when I saw this story got updated. The realism of the whole situation, so glad you're not telling a story of cheating with rose-tinted glasses where Hermione realises "Sirius is da one" (not that I wouldn't mind :). Also the angst. THE ANGST. IT'S SO GOOD.

No demands for quicker updates since real life can be such a bitch at times. The quality makes up for it and I'm just looking forward to where this will go.
JessebelleSilver chapter 12 . 5/25
I love the Hermione/Sirius pairing, I always have. Remus is such a sweetie, but I really like the other pairing so much better. I've always liked Remus/Tonks, so hopefully he "bumps" into her and he and Sirius resolve their issues. I really like your story so far. I can't wait to find out what happens. Thank you for updating! _
newspell2 chapter 12 . 5/23
Sooooo good to have you back!
Thank you!
Pet Me Feed Me chapter 12 . 5/23
I'm so happy you updated, and just after a finished this story and reviewed it too! The fic gods are smiling upon me today. I'm sorry life has been throwing you hardballs- thank you for taking the time to write this for us!

Anyway, have I mentioned how much I love this Hermione? All of your characters are so wonderfully flawed and human, and I love that Hermione here recognized that there was something missing in her relationship with Remus and isnt doing the thing where she's trying to fix him. She's walking away, and I appreciate that she can love him but still choose himself. I don't often read fic where the main female character chooses herself, even if it's a bit selfish. And she feels the right amount of guilty too - because yeah a lot of this mess is her fault lmao- but it's also clear that the blame can be spread pretty evenly amongst these three characters.

I'm so so excited for this triad to start forming, though! I feel like you've set up a basis for a polyamorous relationship that isn't just about sex, but about being able to get different types/ aspects of love from different people. It's really elegantly done, can't wait for the next chapter!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 12 . 5/23
Wow, for claimimg he is immature, that was the most mature conversation about expectations and sex ever. But still felt in character. Great writing!

P.s. welcome back! So glad you are continuing your stories! Hope you don't feel pressured, just want to convey my enthusiasm for your work!
SereniteRose chapter 12 . 5/23
first of all I like What Harm Indeed story it's really good, next welcome back,thanks ever so much, third, I love Sirius he's so sexy, I like him and Hermione as a again.
McGonagal'sCat chapter 12 . 5/23
Thank you SOOOOO much for updating this one! I adore your stories and I'm so happy you decided to return to this gripping tale :) beautifully-done chapter, as always. The flawless way you set up this love triangle is amazing. I love how you've essentially split Hermione's perfect man in two: Remus is the dependable, kind warm man who would make a great father and husband but is also emotionally & sexually reserved, while Sirius is the open, honest lover she so desperately craves. Some tough decisions lie ahead for our dear Herrmione and I can't wait to see where you take this. Thanks again for the awesome update :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 12 . 5/23
loved it thank you
Julia Ba chapter 12 . 5/23
I'm happy to see an update. :)
This story is very very good, thank you for not giving up on it!
Austione chapter 12 . 5/23
Great to see you back and sorry to hear about your illness and other struggles. Thanks for writing! Enjoyed it as much as always, though am a little fuzzy on remembering the story...maybe on updates for other stories you could give a little intro recap? Or I'll have to go reread from the start.
Tarsieh chapter 11 . 5/21
I'm seriously loving this story except the only way the spat between Hermione and Remus (and I do still want them to end up together) would ever be reconciled was if Remus finally understood what exactly his wolf is and wants. Also, have I told you how frustrating and horrible your Hermione is? I love your writing and characterization and all but damn, she just crushed Remus' heart and...wow.

It's been 2 years since you've updated but for the sake of my (and your other readers') sanity, I've devised an ending.

Ok, Hermione goes to Sirius, bangs his brains out, but finds out the loads of baggage he carries and realizes the parallels between Sirius and Remus. Hermione helps heal Sirius but she can't help seeing Remus in him, now that they've progressed from simply fucking like rabbits. Sirius genuinely cares for her now. On the other hand, Hermione is plagued with doubts.

Meanwhile, after his visit with Amanda, Remus resolves to learn more about his wolf and researches the hell out of it. Maybe he finds out that he needed balance between man amd wolf and finds comfort in a werewolf community who decided to embrace their wolf instead of hatred and self-pity.

Years later, Hermione meets Remus again. Remus is mature and not stupid. Hermione, after gathering what necessary life experience she has after her relationship with Sirius (broken up because of reasons idk), finally, finally, realizes that Remus has grown up. She holds herself back from publishing her book, letting Remus read it first. The guy character is entirely based of Remus through Hermione's perspective. Book Remus has accepted himself and stopped with the self-pity; Book Hermione understands his predicament now instead of romanticizing his wolf and a romance is developed from the combined trust and honesty (which it should have been, ya know). To sum it up, it was a story of what should have been their relationship. They get back together, have mind-blowing sex and gets hitched, yada yada.

Amanda also gets a happy ending because I love her and how you wrote her character. Sirius also finds happiness after understanding that his debauchery stems from his disatisfaction w/ himself, also gets a happy ending. THE END.
xXSlackerByChoiceXx chapter 11 . 5/20
I can't believe I found this fic again! I always remember the plot but couldn't place my name on the title or author. Sadly I see you haven't updated in a while, but it's understandable that it gets difficult to continue a story if life were to get in the way or writers block happens. Anways I hope you do pick this up again because it really is a unique and lovely story. Love how you portrayed EVERY character. Know that you have one more fan added to the list of hopeful readers
Pet Me Feed Me chapter 11 . 5/16
Oh come onnnn how have you not updated this juicy, sexy, dramatic SiriusxHermionexRemus in a year and a half? I'm loving the angst, I love how you incorporated the McKinnons into the story, and I love how you've written Remus- usually I see him written as generally very sweet, practically perfect, but self-hating. This is one of the first fic where I've seen him lash out and be a bit mean, which I think is perfectly within character for a Marauder and a person who has two personalities in his head at all times. Also I'm waiting for Hermione and Sirius to happen. Is this fic abandoned? Will you ever give us more?