Reviews for Tourniquet
1sunfun chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Nice.
Lexand chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I love this sooooooo much! My all time favorite. Is there going to be more?
insane devill chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
good job sexy and nice
KnowYourSecrets12 chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
so smexi hot...im so peverted XD
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
wow... hot! and what an ending for sure. I loved it Girly!
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Cool! A real sweet spot between harsh drama and sweet romance. And sexy as hell too 3
MakoHeadrush chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Damn, that was hot! Now that's my kind of puppet show. ;)

Man, those riding crops are versatile, eh?

Well done, I enjoyed each and every chapter...sad to see the series end, but it ended on a very good note.
littleonegi chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
very hot.
kickcows chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
D'awwwww - what a sweet last line. Especially for all that epic hotness. :)

Nice work on this. Contraptions are fun, aren't they? _
kickcows chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Zomg, that last image is beyond ridiculously hot. Oh Gaia. :D

LOVE these one-shots. Why I didn't know about them before is beyond my comprehension. XD

Expect a couple more reviews from me, my dear. :)
Kittenz Koni chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
lovely just lovely you kept them in character quite well there were a few parts where sephy could have been a bit more um himself but other than that i liked it.
SinsofMidnight chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Well, don't you have a kink or seventeen :)

I enjoyed all of the chapters.

Sephi's birday gift, followed, apparently, by his birthday spanking, lol
Dante Frutchey chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
S&M!

D:

OMG!

THAT WAS AWESOME!

OMG!
Dragi chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
hehe, i liked this chapter keep up the good work :) promise i read crash and falling and a stroke of luck tomroow . just gotten very busy lately. will get to them :)
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
HOLY SWEET MAMA MOSES!

yeah... um... WOW. ok... I liked these before. but DANGGGGG girlie you totaly outdid yourself! this chapter is even better than the first 3 combined I think.

*sweats* ohh man.. *groans* somethin about seph being dominated.. is just. SWEEeeeeetttt. (teehee... I have a bit o seph bein dom'd by someone 'bouncy' in ch2 of a certain fic too :P... great minds think alike)

but yeah, seriously. I LOVED it! I dropped everything I was doing when I saw the new chappy was up! YAY! now phew. hmm.. that must have been pretty fun to write ;)