Reviews for Remember Me?
when is the next update huhuhuhu i cant wait anymore ive been reading this since 2015
anon chapter 25 . 1/15
I love this! Fave fic! Please update soon!
BlueRosette23 chapter 25 . 12/17/2017
This story is the best. I only started reading Scamantha stories two days ago and found this gem last night and finished it in a day. I can'tget enough of it. Please update soon
capitol-princess-turnedCaskett chapter 25 . 12/5/2017
OMG OMG OMG I READ 3/4 OF THIS CHAPTER A FEW WEEKS AGO, AND FINALLY FINISHED IT! I LOOOOOVE ITTT! Please don't tell me that Sammie's birthday gift will be none other than 'heartbreak wrapped up with love'. P.S you questions at your AN ALWAYS HAVE ME SECOD-GUESSING MYSELF OMGGGG XX
Anon chapter 25 . 11/22/2017
I can't wait for an update for this story! Especially since it's going to be about Sam's birthday. I'm dying to know what special gift Scam will give her! These two are literally down right adorable together in this story! I love how they interact with each other and I really want them to share a kiss! Scam has been dying for one!

All your stories are excellent and you've inspired me with stories of this couple and I'm seriously thinking about writing a story involving them and creating an account.

I'm Looking forward to the next chapter oh so much! :)
justsmiledaisy chapter 25 . 11/11/2017
Omg I am so so so so so so happy that Scam didn't remember anything. I was legit clutching my sisters arm as I read this.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2017
So happy you updated tbh! You're amazing! This has always been my favorite fic and this chapter was great! Lowkey thinking Scam doesn't buy Agent Myers words at all. Terrence is definitely gonna do something sneaky. Overall great chapter and I think it'll be great to see more from Scam's pov just to see what goes on his mind whenever something reminds him of his past. It's thrilling to feel like "ohmygod is he gonna realize" and "its okay all clear all clear".
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 25 . 11/6/2017
I'm so torn between wanting him to remember and being reallllly concerned that he will be super missed when he does! But I've gotta believe in the power of love.
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
Please updaye soon, loved it!
Just wondering, are you ever going to continue or finish your story evil 101 , it truly is a masterpiece! Please I am begging you, heart ib my hand, please grace us with a chapter for it pleasee
pokeloon15 chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
Cell phone: BUZZ BUZZ Time to wake up!
Me: I don't want to. Two more hours, please.
Cell phone: NO you have to go to work soon. Also according to your email, a new chapter of Remember Me has been posted overnight.
Me: OK OK I'm up! I want to read it.
Seriously that was me when I got up that morning and saw this on my phone. An awesome end to the masquerade arc. I was literally jumping up and down on my bed when Terrance recognized Tim (also a good cover-up from that other guy when he started asking questions). Though I am interested that Terrance hasn't picked up on Tim's amnesia yet, figured he would have randomly heard about it by now. Oh well, he's bound to know sooner or later. Looking forward to when that happens. As well as more of your work.
BlackD chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
gaaah ihy ,, things are progressing slow for me, just kiss already . ur mean
Keep going ur doing great , and as usual
lots of love
Midnight's Fire chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
SHOOT AN UPDATE! AMAZED AS HELL RN
SamScam chapter 25 . 10/8/2017
He he he. Your back. I don't feel really good about Tim's situation. I think something terrible going to happen. Thank you for updating. Plz update soon. Waiting for the next chapter.
ALivingDream chapter 25 . 10/8/2017
(yeah its me again, logged off again and too lazy to log in)

I was so worried for Sam in the beginning
but then, the battle. :D Terrence and company reactions were hilarious and Sam was a badass (/the Sam's were badass)
and I don't think Scam was unaffected, I think his memories might be popping up more and more, but what that Agent Myers did was a nice touch.
I was stunned reading the bottle bit then laughed about it, because while its out of the ordinary, I can see Jerry do that.
I really liked this chapter and the Masquerade arc overall, and i'm looking forward to seeing where you go next with this
and also looking forward to seeing how Jerry's and company's web of deception comes undone.
SeaEmerald chapter 25 . 10/8/2017
THIS WAS SO AWESOME!
I half hoped that Tim Scam would revert back to his old killer self and murderous tendencies. That just means that more drama would unfold! Pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeee update soon!