Reviews for Remember Me?
ALivingDream chapter 24 . 22h
(yes, it is me, i'm just not signed in at the moment :) )

eee, my heart almost stopped when I realized what his experiment was.
but poor Tim, he just can't catch a break can he XD
I'm looking forward to see what happens with the scamlar :P
karylle chapter 24 . 8/20
U UPDATED 3
Stella chapter 24 . 8/20
AHHHHHH YOU UPDATED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
PLEASE DON'T DON'T DON'T STOP RIGHT HEREEEE! CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEE!
SapphireGauntlet chapter 24 . 8/20
So while taking a break from studying, I see you've finally updated! Yay this is a wonderful chapter and I wonder when you will finally grant us that kiss.

I hope you update either on True Motive or the Proposal. :)

Sapphire Gauntlet
Sammi chapter 24 . 8/20
God your chapters are literally when I'm at my worst and they make me feel so much better. I've been reading your stories since like almost 10 years and they're incredible.
BlackD chapter 24 . 8/20
why are you so evil? we want long chapters we wait 5 months , we need moooooooore
Katalynn9 chapter 23 . 8/8
Hey, I just read your story and it's amazing. I really hope you will finish it.
Under Lavender Skies chapter 23 . 6/6
It took me a really long time to review this chapter because I just ended up rereading the entire story and I fell in love with it all over again! I hope you update this soon because I have to know what happens! I'm just really curious to see what happens when/if Tim gets his memory back. Something has to have changed because of his relationship with Sam, so maybe it won't be so bad even if he gets his memory back. I'm also curious as to what exactly happened with Jerry and Tim. I guess I just have to wait for the next update.
Hi I just wanted to say that I've been reading your works for a long time now and tho it's been long I still ship these two and it brings me back to your works often! Love your works! You must be busy but I hope you'll find time to update! This is my favorite fanfic tbvh
Cresenta's Lark chapter 2 . 4/10
Putting my reply to the critique below up here in case someone else notes the dialogue format in the earlier chapters and wonders the same thing!

Hi, thanks for your criticism.

Just wanted to say that I don't believe in going back and re-editing chapters as I like to see my growth as a writer and find it exceptionally shallow to need to go back and pretend everything was flawless to begin with when it was not, especially when said story was started so many years ago. As for the dialogue thing, I amended that soon after. Part of the issue was the program I used early on that didn't save spaces/line breaks as it should have which contributed to everything appearing bunched together much more than I intended them to be.

Additionally, thanks for your concern for my writing format and how it may affect my readers/audience's attention span/patience. Thankfully, I was lucky enough not to have experienced that issue when I was using the format in question and still had people reading my work regardless.
Amy47101 chapter 2 . 4/10
I will admit that I like your story. The plot seems solid and you seem to have a decent grasp on characters and scene building. I especially liked the car chase/crash in chapter 1. It was very climatic and even though we knew Scam was probably going to crash, the way it was written made it out like it wasn't.

Which is why I'm curious as to the significant drop in writing. You seem to have trouble properly writing dialogue. Dialogue cannot be written in paragraphs. I should be written like this, for instance:

"Hi Clover!" Alex waved. "How's it going?"

"Okay, I guess." Clover responded. "I'm still upset Jerry decided to rehire Scam."

Each line of dialogue needs to be its own separate line. And while I am aware that this is early on in the story and you may have fixed these problems in your later chapters, you should consider going back and re-editing these chapters. I know readers who won't even bother to read a story when it is formatted like this, so I implore you to edit this, or at least, get a beta.
Pretty awesome fanfic you have there can you please upload more? Thanks
Littlest1 chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
I really am enjoying this story and how their relationship is progressing and all of the road bumps along the way. I look forward to the reveal of the true past between Tim and Jerry.
Electra chapter 23 . 11/21/2016
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
quase não acreditei quando vi que tinha atualizado ja reli milhões de vezes, essa história , :3 obrigado, está cada vez melhor *_*