Reviews for Remember Me?
JBA chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
Oh my goodness! You're so EVIL! Jk jk... But seriously. I'm literally dying to find out what happens. I read all 22 chapters today, thinking the story was finished and I'd get a definite ending. But noooo. It was another cliff hanger :( Please please PLEASE update soon! I love this story so far! - It's awesome :D Please make it more awesome by continuing it :P
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
Oh no! ;_; I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to know what happens next! You are practically KILLING me with the suspense! Please update soon! ;_;
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
{Last review I meant: 'Miss EvilĂ  Crescenta's Lark'}
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
Duh, you're 'Miss EvilĂ  Crescent Lark'! Ooh what's next?
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
Lol, your evil laugh is on every chapter! Rofl
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Last review for the next few chapters, slowing down my reading time!
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
You're right it's cliffy! NEXT CH!
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
I don't mind if the chapter is long, in fact, I love it!
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Oh boy, Sammie's in big trouble! *singsong voice*

Sheesh, Scam sure has a habit of smirking, does he?
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Suspense!
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
You're so mean!(jk) I like the SINISTER part.
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Dun-dun-dah! What next?
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Cool so far, now on to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
Ah I loved this chapter so much! Did Tim get his memories back though? Is that why he said "This isn't right". Please update soon! Love your fics!
MonkeyInTheRain chapter 22 . 7/14/2015
Honestly I don't know where to begin.. I have been reading your stories since before I even had an account. Most of the time they had already been complete so I never had to wait on the edge of my seat for a story, but now I know that feeling. I will be honest that after reading the summary I was a bt skeptical. Amnesia seemed kind of cliche, but once I started reading I loved it. I can understand all the emotions the characters feel. Though I hate this cruel cliff hanger I am so excited to know what happens next. I am just loving the romance between Sam and Scam. God they were so close AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I love you! Please keep being amazing and update soon!