Reviews for Eternal Night
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh my I cried though most of this. Wonderful story and so sad.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I'm glad the book was more merciful.
ElisseJay chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
so sad but excellent writing
SleepMyBella chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I loved your story! You are a storyteller of the highest caliber. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Aw, that was so sad. Poor Edward. It was really nice of him to be there for his daughter while she was growing up. He wouldn't have been able to last any longer though. It was really nice of Marcus to show such compassion for him and give him the peace he really wanted. I loved this story so much!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Ripped my heart out then stomped all over it and yet I loved it. Yeah I'm a bit sick like that. You did an amazing job with this. Amazing! Thanks so much for writing this.
sharonjane chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
There was not a second spent reading 'Eternal Night' that there were not tear silently streaming down my face. Well done, a very emotional piece of writing. Not many authors are able to elicit an emotional response with their writing, you were right on the money with that. I am glad you had him stick around long enough to see Renesmee grown, but there was no way he would have been able to last longer, thank goodness for Marcus' compassion.
izziey chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
so sad, but very well done. marcus' compassion, truly a gift, at least to edward.
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow...

There are no words...
anna123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I think that was one of, if not the most, heart-wrenching story I've read. I bawled my eyes out through the whole thing! It was beautifully written.
Stardropper chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
*starts clapping idiotly in front of the computer* Few Stories, really few, can make the reader feel sad, happy or any other emotion the author wants to trasnfer.

But you, did it greatly and you can feel the pain of what edward felt, and how did he phisically needs Bella.

Great done!

Sincerely

Stardropper ;)
Anisah Pinky chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
i dont no what to write cause im crying ty
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh this was heartcrushingly good! THanks for sharing
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
GAH! you quite literally just killed at the end. *sniffle* now im sad... thanks for the story
romanysue chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh my goodness that was just beautiful even though it was heartwrenchingly sad...I may or may not be in tears right now...X