Reviews for Lost Like Tears in the Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
God you know how to break a heart.. I don't know why i crave angst but at the end I always want a happily ever after.
I would like to believe that he followed her and saved her from herself. I wish you would continue this. But I know thats asking for a lot. You clearly intended to leave it open ended and so it will be. I can respect your decision but I guess I can't stop hoping.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
OMG, that was so heartbreaking. Renee did a real number on bellas head and fucked her up big time. I'm not even sure years of therapy would help to sort out that mess. But i suppose losing the baby sent her over the edge, I could see your Bella not recovering from this and eventually only see suicide as an option. Debbie
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Aw man, me no likey. - lol.

That was really painful & made my heart feel heavy. Like I just wanna make everything ok for them.
- U wrote it very well.

They've been thru so much together, I just hate for it to end this way.
I have to believe that Edward ran down there & stopped her.
Her depression over losing the baby that she thought she didn't want, & then loving & grieving her baby... yea, that needs to be dealt with.

So! - in my head Edward ran down & saved her from herself.
They saved each other all over again.

- Hey, great story. Superb writing. :) Great job!
SparrowNotes24 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hey Kim,
You kill me in the best way with your angst. So so sad it hurts but so desperately good. I've been reading lots of angsty o/s today and was over excited when I spotted you had one. My stalking has moved on to new levels as you can see haha. Anywho this was beautifully devastating in the way only you can write. I loved it.
Kate xx
nitammi chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I always wondered why I crave angst. Self punishment. Reading about it certainly makes me aware of my hopeful, take-a-chance side that is usually reserved for others. Stories are tools to experience things you may never encounter -practice, I guess, and live it out right when you get there. One shots force me to continue the story,sometimes annoying, bit in this case good because ill fix it for them. :)
REgrrl chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Brilliant writing, but beyond painful. Despair isn't easy to write, but you captured it. Hard to read without hating Renee (a reasonable thought) because of her abuse and how it manifests itself into Bella's mindset. Really can't say that Bella is an endearing character, but she creates her own torment at some point as she seems unable or unwilling to overcome her past. You are undoubtably a talented author, but I struggled to find a likeable character or desire to see this story continue. Not my kind of fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Fantastic writing. You know just how to pull on the heart-strings. Keep up the good work.
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow... You write utter devastation so poignantly.
I rarely feel like I'm breaking for characters- but I have once again with these two... Brilliant writing!
BZA chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
holy shit this is beautiful.
Gidelette chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh Wow... That was intense...! I cant explain why, but I get addicted to YOUR angst... CitP is one of my favorite fics and I found this O/S which was a good temporary distraction while CitP updates...
missybell chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Today I start a new jo b and now im a reck please pleeease dont make that the end!
alltimekathy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Is this a one short or story?

I'd love to see this story continue.
wb chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I don't like this story and i think Bella's depressed.
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
so... i really feel like this one isn't finished. (wink, wink.) ha!
itsanewday chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
So f*cking depressing. love it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »