Reviews for Lost and Found
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/3
I like freaked out Dean searching for Samulet ! xD

And Dean's words: "I just let things go and they never come back, and I can't find them again, and…"

twisted my heart badly !
It was so sad...
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
perf
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That's a really cute amulet story. I feel like Dean would have gone back for it and Sam definitely picked it up for him. Zachariah totally manipulated their heaven sites so Dean would resent Sam.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh thank you ! I still don't like the ending of this episode :"(

That was a great story :)
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
It was so heartwarming. I only wish I'd found it after watching that traumatic ep, it would've saved me from a depression T_T
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this was just what i needed after seeing dean throw the amulet out! great story! very in character!
racefh853629 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw...

I like. A lot. It was cute and funny, and almost any time one of the brothers said something to cause the other to snort, I had the same reaction... haha.

Awesome story. :D
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Kickass. So sweet. :)
YukiAme chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Nice take. This episode is really heartfelt, and I believe the authors chose not to break the mood. But I found myself hoping Sam has picked the amulet out from the trashcan while Dean wasn't looking. And I like how you realized one of the possibilities for landing it back in Dean's possession.
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I was heartbroken after Dean threw away his precious amulet (As far as I was concerned, he might as well have driven off without Sam! -temper tantrum-), so I was hoping to find a fic that would alleviate such disappointment and obsession-induced pain. My own optimistic imaginings of Sam picking the amulet out of the trash weren't cutting it, but you went there and then a bit further, with Dean wanting his necklace back,-and frantically searching for it, no less-and somehow made me feel a lot better; incidentally, Dean's panicking wasn't at all OOC, which makes you pretty much amazing.

Really, fantastic job, especially on the semi-up-beat ending, which even made the God Equals Fail plot twist seem a little less depressing. I needed this.

Oasis
moira4eku chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'm hoping that somehow Dean gets the amulet back. It breaks my heart thinking about Dean without it. I hope he can come to grips with Sam's favorite memories and let it pass. I know he's done that a lot (letting Sam's betrayals, lies, etc...) go, but they are still family and they need each other.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
*wibble* Oh my goodness. I so needed this! Sam needs to pick up that amulet! And Dean needs to stop acting like Sam is the problem when he's just pissed at everything... I 3 this fic.
Darkaina chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i like your version better hopefully Sam kept the amulet or Dean is going to have a fit. or perhaps Castiel Returned and grabbed it. either way i think this should have been the ending: after the credits. or something cause its so Sam and Dean. i miss them.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great episode continuation. You kept both boys in-character, and I liked the banter between them at the end. I really hope that something like this happens in canon.
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 4/2/2010