Reviews for It's Not A Pleasant Story
werd chapter 1 . 2/10
SIDS family where in the new ice age film but Zack and Bertie where not seen, not too bad should be more fan on SIDS past, why he did not call out his parents in the first film?
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Xion the Author, please tell me how I can make a petition for my Ice Age short film Fool for the Day, with Peaches as 12 years old again, okay?
mwang chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
tee hee. my favorite chapter.
A.L chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
i cried when i read this, it was sad, but happy cuz the herd was all together that made me happy
KaylaDestroyer chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Nice chapter 3, really interesting!
goldenpuon chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
I loved this chapter. The twins switching places to hang out with Katy was very original, not to mention very funny and something they'd be very likely to do. Keep up the good work!
chibinaut97 chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
col! I just love this story! Good job and keep goind!
Xion the Author chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Ok, so I've edited it to fit the K. The bad words have been edited. I'm putting it up as a review cause KaylaDestroyer isn't a member XD
Anonymous123 chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
hey can whoever wrote this continue writing it? I'm lovin' it so far!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I have this rule about reading stories on here. The first bad word I see, I stop reading. This list includes but in time will not be limited to:

Darn

Crap

Dang

Fuck

Frick

Skank Bitch

I really would like to continue reading this story, but I can't unless all bad words of any kind ( including phrases )

are deleted. Your story is really good from what I read, but to continue, I need all bad words&phrases gone. Again, not being mean AT ALL.
goldenpuon chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Very nice. I read this expecting a sort of repetitious story plot with Diego (no pun intended) but I found it refreshing and original, perhaps because of Ed.

The description was pretty good and you wrote this in a style not many fanfic writers do with this type of story which was nice.

I can see how Diego got his fear of water. lol He lost someone in your story every time it rained (minus Soto's sister). First his mother and sister and then Edwin.

The only problem I see is how could Edwin and Diego survived alone if they were so young/small? The salmon run comes in summer so they may have been able to survive but not winter So they would not have a constant supply of food from the river (unless Diego hibernated with Edwin. lol)
chibinaut97 chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
i love this story! you're doing a great job so far. i cant wait to read Ellie's story. eek! just kidding. :) keep up the good work and update soon! 3.
thelonemongrel chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
This is a very interesting, and great, idea! I like it intensely, and think you are doing an excellent job of it! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading chapter 3 :)
doodlechick12 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I can't wait for Diego's story! Update soon plz!
summerrayah chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
plz hurry with Diego's story i love ur story