Reviews for The Only Right Way Left
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I always thought that if he stubbornly refused to change her during her life he would change her on her deathbed. At least in this story she's 48 instead of 90. ;) Loved the story- thanks for sharing!
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This made me cry so hard :'( Amazing job!
RevelwithAbigailE chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Fantastic and heart wrenching and beautiful! I love it!
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
oh...oh...thank the fucking lord. she isnt dead. Shit, you had me fucking scared shitless there for a sec.
BZA chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
this was beautiful. amazing. i was seriously in tears.
ladylibre chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Holy moley! That was amazing! I almost fainted when I thought she'd died. You really held the suspense until the very last second. BRAVO!
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
WOW.

No wonder this story was up for an award-it's magnificent!

Beautiful, poignant, passionate, touching.

Just...

W.O.W.

Truly an excellent, excellent story!

BTW, have you read "Peonies" by SillyBella? It's similar in subject matter and is simply heartbreaking...

Wishing you health, wellness, and a pen in hand,

-Cassandra :)
BonitaChic chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
aha! I KNEW it. I really wanted him to change her in the end, and then I thought she was going to just die despite him changing his mind. Thank goodness. :D

Really well written. Thanks for sharing.
ksw3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was truly beautiful! You have so much emotion in your writing. I am sad you have not written anything for a long time. This is the first that i have read of your stories. Thankyou for sharing.

I hope all is well for you. I will put you on author alert just incase you write something again in the future! Take Care!
Reader Adrift chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Dear SleepMyBella,

Your beautiful, moving, and well written story takes my breath away! I’ve read it twice now and each time I find my heart breaking and my tears streaming uncontrollably until that glorious ending transforms them into tears of relief and joy. “A racing beat. A changing heart.” This story affects me on so many levels. As a two time cancer survivor I have to admit that the fantasy of vampire venom being a panacea that would render surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation unnecessary has filled many a daydream since reading the Twilight saga. And the dream of being with one’s soul mate for all time is a wonderful delusion when one is contemplating one’s mortality, too. Your descriptions are exquisite and you’ve manage to reveal not only this one span of time in their lives, but a lifetime of 30 years together in love and devotion to one another as well as the love of their family. You've created a rich tapestry and you should be very proud of this stellar work.
Horizon77 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was beautifully written. You certainly have a way with words!
reeelite chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I will make you cookies for a few more chapters. :)

I loved it. Love love loved it!
McGee42 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow. This was awesome. Thank you.
octoberland chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It occurs to me that I never reviewed this story. I apologize for that. This is one of my favorite stories on here and I'm about to pimp it. Thanks for posting it.
PurpleMaeve chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Oh what a lovely story. Your ending was simply divine. Definitely a favourite.