Reviews for Fighting Gravity
anon chapter 3 . 8/27
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
anon chapter 1 . 8/27
interesting
You did a beautiful job writing this.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 24 . 4/14
A beautiful story ! thanks.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
Very well written, thanks for sharing
louisesnape chapter 24 . 6/27/2015
Kyaaaaa love it! So good!
tanseynz chapter 24 . 3/16/2015
Enjoyed this so much. You didn't avoid the difficulties and while I think the lemons could have been a tad more citrus, the relationships were well laid out. Nice to see Winona as more than just a nasty taste in the mouth.
Abby -WCD chapter 24 . 1/24/2015
I may have just started this story last night and stayed up part of the night reading it...and then finished it in the morning. Let's just say I enjoyed this story thoroughly. Thanks for the great read!

Cheers!
27th August 2014 chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story. I had a fantastic time reading it. Well written with a wonderful script. I hope you will continue to write more.
mervoparkite chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
Truly loved this story. Thank you for sharing (even if it took me a while to findit ;-) ) and yes it brightened my day!

V.
Elaine du Lac chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
That was one amazing speech! Did you make that speech all by yourself? It's one thing to write an awesome story, another thing to write up an inspirational speech like that, one which condenses a lot of overarching themes and concepts in the story and in Star Trek in general. I absolutely looooove that speech!
Jaylen0827 chapter 24 . 4/15/2014
Just found this story and read it all. Thank you so much for such a brilliant piece of work. It was such a pleasure reading, and was so well written. I absolutely loved the characterizations. They were so well done! Kudos to you and many thanks!
777angeloflove chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
very intresting story...i like it!
SapphireSecret chapter 24 . 12/19/2013
This was delightful to read! Your characterizations were great, as was the dialogue.
d1x1lady chapter 24 . 12/10/2013
Love this story! I am in awe of your amazing writing skills. I loved how you characterized Kirk and Spock. Their relationship seemed so fragile at first, but under your care it became something hardy and complex. LOVE it!