Reviews for Creatures of The Night
NoRatCat chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Been a while since I have seen this. So far it is good, but I am noticing some mistakes but writing takes practice. Sorry I haven't been in the reviewing mood today. That and I don't know what else to say. Keep writing I guess.
NoRatCat chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Sorry for the late review. Overall this chapter was pretty good. My review length is short becasue so was your chapter. Okay I know who the scarred fox is. At first I thought it might be Scarface but now I can see that isn't the case. Oh btw it's Weasel not Wiesel. Just offerign some advice. So far it short but good.
NoRatCat chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
I noticed a mistake or two but nothign rally serious. Sor far it was good. Looks like they are getting a plan together.
Joel Marrow chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
too similar to the books when vixen was chased by the hounds
NoRatCat chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Well I am officially caught up. Hope to see more. You know I just thougth of something. I thought there were no wolves in Europe.
NoRatCat chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
The advertisements have me thinking that there is something large goign on. Not sure though. Good chapter is all I ahve to say.
NoRatCat chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
The plot takes a new turn. I still see some mistakes. Sorry I just have to mention I really hope I am not annoying or making you feel bad. Hope to see more.
NoRatCat chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
I noticed soem spelling and grammer mistakes. Mainly you misspelled Weasel and left some names and the start of sentances lower cased. Just trying to help.
NoRatCat chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Scavenger. Fro some reason the name fits. This chapter was short and sweet. That's all I have to say.
NoRatCat chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
The script line made me smile. Fourth wall breaking! Always funny if doen right and you did it right. Still noticed soem mistakes but I still like this story.
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This start was good. Coudl ahve used a bit more description and I noticed some spelling mistakes but nothing too bad. I will get to the rest when I can and look forward to more. BTW I suggest jedijari's stories. Have you read my story Empty Heart? If you don't mind me asking.
JediJaras chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Nice work. Keep it up, and let's see where it goes. BTW, have you read my fanfic 'Lazarus, Arise'?