Reviews for The Champion is Never Forgotten
AMOUR WORSHIPPER chapter 16 . 7h
I SUGGEST YOU TO WRITE AN AMOURSHIPPING FANFIC HAVING SIMILAR PLOT AS THIS STORY BUT OF COURSE SHOW THE TRUE LOVE(ASH MUST BE NOBLE;WITHOUT PERVERTED THOUGHTS). AND USE PAUL IN PLACE OF DREW AND THEN SHOW ASH HEARTBROKEN.

I GURANTEE YOU IT WOULD BE YOUR MOST POPULAR FANFIC
AMOUR WORSHIPPER chapter 17 . 7h
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT EVEN READING TITLE OF A STORY IF ITS NOT AMOURSHIPPING FIC.
BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I READ YOUR WHOLE STORY TWICE.

HOWEVER I SEE ASH AS THE MOST NOBLE PERSON IN THE POKEMON WORLD. SO, I WAS COMPLEATELY OFFENDED BY ASH'S CHARACTERLESSNESS.
YOU'VE TRULY DAMMED ME THERE.
Lover of Pokemon chapter 17 . 3/25
Great story! The middle way was definitely the best way, as leaving him dark would be way too sad for Pokemon and having him fully revert would be simply idealistic and unrealistic. I know you're done with stories, but I can't help but hope that you write more stories. Heck maybe you could write the last two chapters of May's Crush: Final Frontier (why PikaMasteradv gave up/didn't finish...he was so close...) anyway, best of luck!
UltimateAdvancer chapter 17 . 3/11
I think it would be cool if you made a sequel and ash was still a jerk and may tried to fully change him back to the ash they once knew
UltimateAdvancer chapter 11 . 3/10
XD! I love the end of this chapter! I am puzzled though on how may and ash will change how they think about each other... But I love the story nonetheless!
UltimateAdvancer chapter 10 . 3/9
Alright first of all, I am soooo freaking happy that you put sceptile in the story, I fell like he's just the badass that ash needs on his team! And doesn't he have such an awesome variety of moves?! Secondly, I love that you revealed ash like that to everyone! And how May has to dance with him at the wedding! Ha! This will be great!
UltimateAdvancer chapter 7 . 3/9
Ugg! That was an amazing cliffhanger! I am really excited for the rest of this story! You're doing amazing! I loved how drew was 'as big as a house' XD. I am an advanceshipper and hate drew so I couldn't stop laughing. I thought the personn in the limo was either Cynthia vary, or a made up guest from the reviews! I never expected Drew to walk out as a fat guy. I would write more, but I want to continue the story! Thanks for making this!
UltimateAdvancer chapter 1 . 3/7
Wow! This seems really interesting so far. Can't wait to see what comes next! I also love the setup for missing Ash.
Well done I prefer dark stories like these they give alot of character
Deu2Ex chapter 11 . 1/30
I'm sorry but after this I just needed to say something. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion and I do like the story...but I just can't stand this Ash. I have seen badass Ash, inteligent Ash, even dark Ash is great to read. But this guy here is just a complete asshole, the moment he started choking Brock I just smiled imagining him being beaten until the jerk got beaten out of his hat,
I know he semi-explained his hard life up to now, but does he have to act like that with everyone he meets? Even worse the girls supposedly like him instantly, im sorry but he could save the world a thousand times and even then with that attitude he would be shunned by everyone, magic aura of attraction or not.
Sorry if I offended or annoyed you, that was not my intention, again this is just my opninon.
Bulbreon chapter 17 . 1/25
The ending wasn't as good as it could've been. But all in all, great story.
Bulbreon chapter 15 . 1/24
GG. This chapter is gold.
Bulbreon chapter 13 . 1/24
lol Romeo and Juliet, butterfree is a sly dawg
Bulbreon chapter 10 . 1/24
I love how Barry's pussy ass got swept by Sceptile, hell yeah.
Bulbreon chapter 5 . 1/24
I like the way you write, but holy fuck stop with the damn exclamation points. You say them so unnessesarily that it is just annoying to read it. Other than that, nice chapter