Reviews for The Champion is Never Forgotten
Western-Otaku chapter 17 . 12/14/2017
I'm actually surprised this Ash didn't murder Brock during the preparations for the wedding but... I liked how the ending turned out (I agree, it felt a little sad but hey at least they're together aren't they? And Ash seems to be warming up, he just won't admit it) although I'm still a little confused at how May got convinced to stop being bitchy whenever Ash was mentioned, was it just because she had to confess? Oh well, great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2017
OH MY LORD WHY WOULD U DO THAT
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
Lol
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2017
ASH IS A SAVAGE but nice chapter please tone down the swearing
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2017
Hey man nice job I would like ash to be insanely powerful with aura
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2017
Good job
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Maybe ash and I didn't like how ash was being chassed maybe in orre there is no need for a drivers license
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
Ummm this is weird
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
Nice!
StreetRacer-Sam chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Hey. I'm not sure if your are active or not, but just in case you notice it, I have a bad news for you. Someone on Wattpad has copied your work and has used it as their own. This is a clear violation of right on both here and there, and of the writer's community. I request you to either contact this person and ask him to take down the story. If for some reasons you can't contact it yourself, give me permission to report that story as your authorized representative (it is a mandatory step) so that that story could be taken down. It is very annoying when someone steals others' work and uses it as their own. I'm not the only one saying this, I have a few more people supporting me here on this case. Please try to respond.

I also have the proof here with links and a glimpse...

Summary:

Some years after Sinnoh, Brock's getting married and he wants to invite all his friends to attend the wedding, but he has trouble finding a certain raven haired trainer.
Between the trainer and May Maple's deep connection and the troubles that the women give the men attending the wedding, it is sure to change the lives of those attending the wedding completely

*It is still in construction(on going)

A brief glimpse of chapter 1:

Brock felt his hands flood with sweat, he looked at the girl in front of him, the girl with blue eyes and light red hair. They had known each other for a long time now, it started ever since the aftermath of the Sinnoh league, after he won. She had looked him up and decided to visit him.

He had been delighted when he saw her presence even when she wouldn't muster a word of why she visited him. Two years later they had gotten together, she had always felt a little jealous when Brock flirted with Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy, he suddenly stopped and spet more time with her.

[My apologies for some mistakes here and there (if any). Wattpad (like FanFiction) does not allow you to copy anything from the chapter of a story. I have written it here but the material is same, as you can see using the links given below.]

Author: /user/KnightofHoenn

Story:/story/67877326-the-lost-champion

-Sam
Advance-S Deotic chapter 17 . 3/31/2017
Really nice story here. Ash turning into Dark Ash and how they (Ash and May) started their problem. Loved how you used Aura Ash as well and the battle of Psychic and Aura, too bad it did not last that much to see who would've triumphed and the ending was really great. So sad Charizard wasn't there. I'm a big fan of Ash's Charizard. That's all I've got to say about this story. Continue to do more great stories. Kudos
tryliter chapter 4 . 3/9/2017
You no your logic is dumb here right, 'cause we all no Ash would have died if Brock didn't help the kid, I don't know "eat" it's like your saying that the accident prone, idiotic, slow Ash could survive without Ash. Similarly, Brock informed Ash of a series of qualities necessary to be a proper trainer. Let's not forget the numerous times Brock followed and saved Ash on his precarious adventures. Go back and do your research, please. If your going to right an angst fiction, do it right. Or else, it sounds like Ash is simply whining about living. Dark Ash, more like, Wimp Ash.
mongiseri chapter 17 . 2/9/2017
I think the biggest positive aspect of this story is how you included lots of creative ideas. I especially loved how you made up words like "Tauros-shit" (which I think is hilarious) and the history between the psychics and the aura guardians. I also felt that the portrayal of certain characters such as Barry and Drew was pretty funny and entertaining to read too. The interactions between the Pokemon such as those between Ash's and May's Pokemon also felt like nice touches to the story's flow.

The grammar was a bit wonky in some places, but it wasn't too bad. Also, I felt that the story was a bit random and a bit hard to keep track with some plot holes in some occasions. Don't get me wrong, as I loved the humor of some scenes such as the drinking party scene or the boys peeking on the girls, but some of these scenes just felt a little bit unnecessary in some places to me. Anyways, great job with this fic!
mangamanic chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
starting my reread of this for my 4th time
Aipom4 chapter 17 . 1/3/2017
Yeah that would be funny