Reviews for The Champion is Never Forgotten
DMarutyan chapter 17 . 8/23
I know thia isnt a great idea but I liked the story so much that i would like a part 2, i know sequels arent always the best but maybe? Please just make it happen
I died last year chapter 7 . 8/5
Character bashing is a job for retards
someone chapter 17 . 4/3
Nice story
Abomb chapter 1 . 4/3
Would fit a whole lot better with Lucy
RixSkywalker1405 chapter 17 . 3/3
The story was absolutely mind blowing! You really kept me on my Toes! There were grammar mistakes but nothing too major as the desired meaning was conveyed. I did realize though that you were consistent with Holly's surname. Chapter 1 said Honoka while the final chapter said Williams so, just keep that on mind.
Rajatm77 chapter 4 . 2/12
Drew is a bitch... Ash and May are meant to be together...
Pearlshipping won.
Advanceshipping can suck dick~
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
You suck at grammar and plotting. No good writing
Yoshida-kun chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
XD Holly inviting Drew for some false reason always cracks me up... Oh men. Hahaha!
Ice-Dice-Price chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
Probably my favorite story of all time.
Dranzer631 chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
I really enjoyed this story
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Romeo and Juliet?
Dangerdude chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
This story was very well written. Its really amazing how you mixed action, humor and romance so brilliantly. The dialogues you selected were also right on the money.

Ashs' character development was also amazing. The way his heart softened up, was excellently written. Not a single part of the story felt rushed. And the ending, just gold.

Undoubtedly, one of the best advanceshipping stories ever written.
Itssupereffective chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
Well I'll just leave my review for the ending of the fic here since I've already reviewed that chapter once. This was really nice coming back and reading this all over again, I mean hell this was the fic that inspired me to write my own. Easily my favorite story on this website.

So while it was mostly filler, I guess the Pokemon daycare scenes weren't too bad haha. This really was a funny fic above all else and Paul was by far my favorite character. Overall I did and still do love it, but you already knew that ;) Now I gotta read The Aura is with the Forgotten again soon...
Itssupereffective chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
If that Butterfree/Beautifly scene wasn't based on Romeo and Juliet then I just give up haha that and urban Croagunk from the last chapter redeems the Pokemon scenes :P