Reviews for Heartbeat
kookieznkream chapter 1 . 4/14
I'm just going to cry my eyes out for the next few days
sandra maria chapter 1 . 3/7
it's kinda hard to write right now because of my tears but I am trying anyway because this it's so heart breaking but..oh,oh, so beautiful and perfect and amazing that left me with no right word just tears and more tears
infahyun chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
i wnnaaa cry
seldombites chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Failed? No way did this fail! I was balling my eyes out!
arya304 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
oh my god that was so beautiful, I just couldn't stop crying! I have just finished reading all of your stories and I just cant get enough, I absolutely love your stories!
9-tailed chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is beautiful. It has been 10 minuets since I finished the story and I'm still crying! Oh my god.… I can express.… how this made me feel. My god, gimme a sec...… this story made me want to run to my boyfriend and cry onto his chest for the next hour. Simply beautiful.… there is no other word for it. Thank you for making this. Just, thank you.
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Damn you, you made me cry! And this ending is so... believable, too! I think that's what really killed me. Ah, but despite the fact that you MADE ME CRY, it was still wonderfully written. You did an excellent job!
OtakuFujoshi555 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
THAT WS BEAUTIFUL !
n i jus cant stp d tears nw... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... ;-(
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was beautiful! I was sobbing from it!
aede-san chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
My eyes cry. My heart cries. Its so sad yet beautiful. This fic will rest inprinted in my heart you did a great job makeing me cry my eyes out... and now i want some big hugs because i'm so sad...sobs... great job with the story
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
#sobbed quietly

"The most beautiful and tragic love story huh…" Sakura whispered as she closed her eyes, "I just hope their story would never fade away."

I agree, Sakura... :')

This is so Tragic... yet utterly Beautiful...!

I'm happy... That they're finally happy...!
anyanime3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
My feels! -sniffle- I haven't cried like this for a while. The tears they just keep coming, good story -sobs-
namelessjoker chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This would be a nice way to end the anime. Except for the lovey parts. Honestly, the love part made it all the more heartbreaking. Hehe. I'm still crying. I love your sasunaru fics btw :))
jada.marcial.3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I cried my heart out! I have read this story maybe like 3 times and I cry everytime. Its so beautiful
Justarandomfly chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I just want to say something. I"M NOT CRYIN'! It's just... uhh... um... etto... there's something on your story that got onto my eyes...

Nice storry, ttebane?!