Reviews for The Haunt
Y chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Simply beautiful. The deep want and emotion. Love it.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh, I liked this a lot. I feel all hot and sweaty and in need of an Edward myself right about now!
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
YESSICA! If I didn't already love the stuffing out of you before this (and for the record, I DID), I would now!

Damn this was hot. I think I sweated. I at least glistened.

Totally awesome. I loved his secretly sweet filthy mouthed southern boy vibe. He had button fly jeans, fcs! So hot.

And her. I love her. And there is little in this world hotter than a white tank top.

Against the wall, on the desk, shit the stool. Perfect.

And as previously stated, you had me at ass dimples. And you have me forever now :)

MUAH!
mediusminimus chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
God, girls, both of these were so hot! I love Rose and Em. And Bella and Edward . . . rawr! You rock.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Wow, you sure know how to write it, don't you? I need to go cool down now! I could feel the heat, and I'm talking about both kinds of heat in this story!

Debbie
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great idea for a story, and yup, pretty damned hot. Would love to read part 2 right now, but have no time, so guess I'll look forward to it for later!

Debbie
SamMomo chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
What a nice little story. I enjoyed reading it. I'm waiting for the sequel ;-)
Betty Lovegood chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I loved both chapters so far. Are you planning to continue? ;)
izzzyy chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I love how the chapters are opposites - B/E are chasing, R/Em are caught, yet the raw passion is still there with both couples.

I need a cold shower now.
angi1026 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Safe to say I will be adding this to my favorites/alerts. *fans self*
izzzyy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
*izdead*
lalalove-Rae chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Rosalie and Emmett always have the best lemons. and it doesn't matter who writes them, their personalties just make it thataway. they are so perfect for each other.

and i love it when people point out what a creeper Edward is. i mean, i love him, but he's a creeper.

xoxo, Rae
lalalove-Rae chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Erm, why were you nervous about this? I love it! there was so much win, I don't even know where to begin.

So i'll start with. OMG I'M SO SORRY IT'S TAKEN FOREVER AND A DAY FOR ME TO READ THIS! It's a super long and not very interesting story so I'll cut the shit and just say I LOVE YOU! *bats eyelashes* forgive me?

and the story, whew, that was hott. *whips brow* but it was funny too. and it was practical without being preachy. like the fact she thought about how weird it was since they only just met but it worked b/c she was so turned on.

and LOL, the id. i've seen a quite a few fakes, some good, some not so good, but in the end it just matters if you're hott enough or not. Ok, and you have to at least look a little bit like the picture, but let's just say i've never been turned away ;) (remember I'm still practically a baby)

anyways, it was good and funny and i love you. i can't wait for the new chapter of MGF b/c i'm just gonna catch up when you update. (so updating early would be awesome!)

xxoxxo, Rae
Jessica0306 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
This was so sweet and incredibly effing hot.

So, the first thing I noticed is she was biting her thumbnail. I think this might be a trait of any Rose you write, because TLWH Rose has done it more than once I believe.

The way you wrote about Emmett's bead of sweat dripping from his hair to his skin...how the hell do you come up with ways to write stuff like that so elegantly? It's amazing.

The Jasper banter is priceless - I appreciate comic relief.

I love Rose and Emmett b/c they are so comfortable with each other and know what each other wants and how to push each other's buttons. Great job! Tommett ftw, yeah?
Jessica0306 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
And you girls were worried about writing lemons? HOLY HAWTNESS! Seriously, it's warn in here.

First of all, I love that you went outside what you're used to...doing the whole Edward/Bella thing. You did them justice. Even the little snippets of Jasper, Emmett and Rose were great. We got to see little glimpses of all of their personalities.

It's funny that Bella used Rose's ID, because I am not sure there could be two people MORE opposite.

I love that this Bella was brave enough to dance by herself, because I know I would never be able to do that. I won't even eat out by myself. She was a flirty, ballsy Bella - I love that.

And I love Ducatis. Really...could you have made Edward any hotter?

If I were one of those typical reviewers, here is where I would put: I really hope you continue this o/s into a multi chapter story! (Seriously, they can just have sex every chapter, I don't care.)