Reviews for Journey's Beginning
Godiva9 chapter 10 . 6/1
A truly beautiful and well written story! Thank you so much for writing and sharing! : D
Hlpur chapter 10 . 5/17
Enjoyed it.
Bloody Phantom chapter 10 . 1/31
I don't know if you started writing the sequel or not, but I thought I would put in my vote in case you haven't decided. (Although, I'm sure the sequel has been written by now) But I thought it would be nice if its a mixture of the two. Re-do the episodes, but put a lot of your own things into it..and I mean, A LOT of your own things. But have Amy Pond and Rory's story. I don't much care for stories that is word-for-word from the episode..especially when there is another character or two in the mix..things would be completely different. Word-for-word are always boring, especially if I know the episode well enough. Those one always has a lot of dialogue, never enough action and descriptions and things never seem to change. If you don't understand what I mean and if I had to choose one of the options, I'll go with option number two, completely new adventures for them.
V chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
I appreciate you using some old-school Material. It is always fun to have one of the new companions run into something old. Bridges the two worlds. Thank you.
Spannerspoon chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
Fantastic! Brilliantly crafted and utterly hilarious and heartbreaking.

Cannot WAIT to read the sequel!
jenn008 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Do eleven episodes with Rose, Ten and Donna.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
beautiful.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Wahoo! Long live the best doctor!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Yay! real ten says i love you!
hermoine snape chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
That was great. I love how Donna stayed. I love her!
Kin Pandun chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
I LOVED this fic! I read it all in one go. I can hardly wait to read what happens next! As for how to proceed, I would recommend a mixture of the two approaches. Series 5 with some extra stuff thrown in for fun.

And may I say, you write really emotionally investing scenes. Much like Donna, I was shivering with anticipation for Rose and the Doctor.

Thanks for writing,
Kin.
Ophelia Meadows chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
I really adored every minute of this! Not sure if you ever did a sequel but I'm about to look. I plan on reading some of your other Doctor Who stories for sure. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
This was perfect!
Lucythemousy chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Please, please, PLEASE do season 5 and the other specials! I'm begging you. It would be so amazing and it's seriously missing on .
Can't find a good story like that anywere and I know you would make it brilliant.
So PLEASE for the love of all write it!