Reviews for Journey's Beginning
Bloody Phantom chapter 10 . 1/31
I don't know if you started writing the sequel or not, but I thought I would put in my vote in case you haven't decided. (Although, I'm sure the sequel has been written by now) But I thought it would be nice if its a mixture of the two. Re-do the episodes, but put a lot of your own things into it..and I mean, A LOT of your own things. But have Amy Pond and Rory's story. I don't much care for stories that is word-for-word from the episode..especially when there is another character or two in the mix..things would be completely different. Word-for-word are always boring, especially if I know the episode well enough. Those one always has a lot of dialogue, never enough action and descriptions and things never seem to change. If you don't understand what I mean and if I had to choose one of the options, I'll go with option number two, completely new adventures for them.
V chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
I appreciate you using some old-school Material. It is always fun to have one of the new companions run into something old. Bridges the two worlds. Thank you.
Spannerspoon chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
Fantastic! Brilliantly crafted and utterly hilarious and heartbreaking.

Cannot WAIT to read the sequel!
jenn008 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Do eleven episodes with Rose, Ten and Donna.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
beautiful.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Wahoo! Long live the best doctor!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Yay! real ten says i love you!
hermoine snape chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
That was great. I love how Donna stayed. I love her!
Kin Pandun chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
I LOVED this fic! I read it all in one go. I can hardly wait to read what happens next! As for how to proceed, I would recommend a mixture of the two approaches. Series 5 with some extra stuff thrown in for fun.

And may I say, you write really emotionally investing scenes. Much like Donna, I was shivering with anticipation for Rose and the Doctor.

Thanks for writing,
Kin.
Ophelia Meadows chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
I really adored every minute of this! Not sure if you ever did a sequel but I'm about to look. I plan on reading some of your other Doctor Who stories for sure. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
This was perfect!
Lucythemousy chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Please, please, PLEASE do season 5 and the other specials! I'm begging you. It would be so amazing and it's seriously missing on .
Can't find a good story like that anywere and I know you would make it brilliant.
So PLEASE for the love of all write it!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I guess trailing kissed down her neck...maybe...something he wouldn't do. But if the dalek wouldn't have stopped them(if they wouldn't have been thrown to the cruel reality, that the universe still trying to break them apart) and they WOULD have gotten their perfect reunion, at some point I can totally imagine him kissed her. Telling her he loves her? Yeh, he already was prepared to say that.
But then again. I'm not complaining about reading a fic where he "trails kissed down her neck"! hehe
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I got to say that the hands gesture took my by a surprise. It was really a very tender moment, and I can't wait to read more. Which, luckily enough, I can do! As it is done already. Never been more lucky. hehe