Reviews for Have You Never?
Jobless Josh chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow great story I have to say I loved the group dynamic of the conversation with all the boys, nay, THE BROS sitting around the camp fire with a wine skin doing BRO things.

In my opinion much better than one on one convos that the game supplied.
Finn Solomon chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Sisimka I have read your stories with increasing enjoyment. You are a truly skilled writer, able to give voice to your characters that stay true to the source that we know and love. There is a sad lack of Male Cousland / Leliana romance fics on the internet, and I was delighted to find some that are as well written and genuinely emotional as yours are. I love reading your stories, and I hope there's more to come, especially about the married life of Aedan and Leliana. I also would very much like to discuss more about Dragon Age with you over e-mail, if you're willing.
Snafu1000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Leave it to Sten to get right to the point!

I'm enjoying these little one-shots very much; as always, you keep a good balance between the romance and the other relationships in the group.

Any chance we'll get to hear what Leliana and Morrigan were chatting about while the boys were being boys?
leogrl19 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Aww, is my pimp falling in love? XD

Okay, I LOVED this:

"Alistair had tugged at Aedan's threadbare shirt and said, "Why do you wear such rags, Aedan?"

"I don't have your fine taste in dresses, Alistair."

"Oh, but you'd look so fetching in blue."

LOL OH MAN - PERFECTION! ABSOLUTE!

I'm sad fluff week is over, but what an awesome end! :D
Freckles04 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Very cute story, Sisi! I loved the boys' talk around the campfire...it's so totally something that could happen. :)