Reviews for Strength
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I really did wonder what happened to the necklace that Sam gave Dean after Dean threw it away. That would make sense as to what happened to it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I've always been convinced that Sam saved that amulet.
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Enjoyed reading your tag. What a sad episode. I am another believer that Sam got the Samulet out of the bin, was hoping it would pop up towards the end of season 6, still hopeing. I also believe Zachariah manipulated Sam's heaven to further drive a wedge between the boys. Angels & Demons just don't play fair...

Beers & Cheers
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I definitely hope and totally believe that Sam stopped to pick up the necklace. Since the very beginning that had been Dean's most treasured possession, only after the Impala. It means so much to him and I do think that, later on, he will want it back. I really like your tag!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Although they were some of Sam' s good memories I feel Zach made sure that those were the ones Sam experienced, the ones away from Dean, as he wanted to break Dean, and from the end of the episode and the heartbreaking scene of Dean throwing the amulet in the bin, he succeeded. And can totally get Sam being more determined now to stop the apocalyse, but how can he do it on his own? Hope Dean realises that by giving up he is playing right into Zach's hands and manages to find the reserve to fight back. The symbolism of him throwing the treasured amulet away, rejecting Sam, broke my heart.

Great tag Gill.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved this. I think you really captured how Sam felt at the end of Dark Side of the Moon. I hope that Sam and Dean can strengthen their bond again. No matter what has happened between them they still love each other. Hopefully that love will be enough for them to keep on fighting no matter what the odds.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was beautiful! loved the an at the bottom too! yeah...i kinda see it like that too! bless

perfect tag to this ep love!

wonderfully written! :)
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Well I don't care what others think, I loved your tag honey,

I was so annoyed to put it mildly with the way they ended such a brilliant episode. I truly thought after seeing glimpses of the old snarky big brother dean that we were going to have him back.

But nope just more of the emo crap the writers and Kripke love to throw at us.

I am so over emo-Dean, and the throwing away of the amulet was overkill in my humble opinion. I just hope that they will let Sam be the strong one coz they are so insistent that Dean cry like a girl at the end of each episode lately.

Anyway I digress, I did thoroughly enjoy this tag and totally agree with you. I am just hoping that Sam did pick it up and take it with him, not leave that part of them behind.

You get Sam's character down so well, it's a joy to read.

hugs Honey

happy Easter Shelley
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
*is more depressed after the ep, reading this and loved the tag, :), :(
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I love your tag to "Dark Side of the Moon", Peanut, I really do. *hugs tight for the attempt*

Still, as much as it hurts me to say it, I doubt Sam picked up the Amulet from the trash can (even though we'll probably never know for sure, since I truly believe this is the last we've seen of the once cherished pendent, anyway).

Most likely he simply accepted Dean's decision, as irrational and painful (for Sam) it must have been to begin with. After all, it was Dean's - and therefore it was entirely in his power to do with the amulet whatever he pleases. *sobs inconsoleably*

To me, especially in the light of the younger brother's terrible guilt over what he did, he'll feel this was his (more or less) well-deserved punishment, like a nonmistakeable sign of condemnation from Dean.

Of course I'd love to be proven wrong and see 'your version' play out on the show one day. I just can't find it in me to believe in that happening.

Thank you for this little introspective of Sam's, though. It was very well done and convincing.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i'm glad you wrote this from sams pov. and i totally agree that they weren't sam's "good times". he seemed just as confused as dean was. and since zach was able to manipulate their so called good times and make mary hate him, what's to say zach didn't do the exact same thing to make dean believe he needs to give up.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Last night's episode was truly tragic. Sam has been completely blind to Dean's desires. I do believe heaven taught him that. Every best memory of Sam's was literally getting away from his family, and that included Dean. Sam had no clue what happened to Dean when he ran away, never gave it a thought until Dean said something while in heaven. I believe Dean will regret throwing the amulet away, he's just hurting too much now. Did you notice Dean's first best memory? Was with Sam doing the fire cracker thing. The joy on Dean's face was almost too sad to behold. When was the last time he was that happy? I do believe Sam's eyes have finally opened to how he's treated Dean their whole lives.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Hey sweetie. I see you got to watch. I love your tag. It's exactly what I see Sam thinking, the expression on his face as he watches Dean stretch out his hand and let it fall. Heartbreaking. I loved your thoughts, about how Sam thinks Dean throwing it away is his fault. This is great. A very much agree with your statements at the end too.

Catch you soon sis.

Love ya.

Kris.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
SO GLAD YOUR BACK TO SN WRITING! Now for the story bravo and here's my take on last night's episode. I think the angels only showed Dean the portions of Sam's memories that would sway him and cause him to loose faith in himself and his brother. I also think that Pam, may not have been the real Pam because she was also very swaying towards Dean saying yes. As for the portion in the garden, well, I'm wondering if the guy, Joshua, is actually God and is testing the boys. Maybe he needs them to make their own choices, thinking that they have nothing left to loose or gain. Meaning, if they don't think that God's going to come to their rescue they will be forced to make their own choices and it will show their true character. I also am pretty sure that when Cas was ranting about God, God spoke to him and told him this is the way it has to be so they boys can make a decision that is truly theirs and not influenced by either side. The way he was about to carry on his rant and then I saw just the smallest glimmer of a smile. I think God wants the boys to feel they are all each other has and hopefully make different choice's than what Cain and Abel made. At least that is my take on the episode and I really hope that I'm right. I hope that God's waiting for the boys to make the right decision when they don't know he's got there back and that Cas is in on it as well. Thanks for the story and listening to my rather long theories. I CAN'T wait for you to starting posting more Supernatural stuff, the more the better baby, the more the better. :) Have a great Easter if I don't hear from you before then. Oh yes and by the way I finally posted chap 7 of Lost in the Darkness if you are interested.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Man, I gotta tell you. I am so SO mad at Dean right now. Does he have any idea what he did to Sammy throwing away that amulet? Broke my heart.

Lovely writing. I think all we Sam!girls have a coda for this episode in us.