Reviews for Fatal Love
Sakura chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Só 24 capítulos?

Misao ficou ótima de agente da condicional.

Great story - é tudo que eu posso dizer en inglês._
someone chapter 24 . 10/13/2002
yey! an update! well, i hope everything goes well. and... update soon
Autumn Harvest chapter 24 . 10/9/2002
I'm so glad to see that you're back! No disappointment what-so-ever in this chapter either! _

I like how you tied in the Megumi/Kaoru conversation that also resembles the one in the episode after Kenshin leaves for Kyoto... very nice.

Where's Sano? _

Please do post another chapter quick!

Esther chapter 24 . 10/8/2002
Your stories are great with a lot of imaginations. Love it. You can start a new story when this ends so don't worry & I am sure all us readers will be glad to read your new story. Keep up the great work. Waiting for the ending & epilogue.
Joey8 chapter 24 . 10/8/2002
Hi Gypsy-chan!

WAAAH! Finally you updated one of your best stories! Fatal love is one of my Top-3-stories! And that means a lot!

I'm soooo happy about the update! I waited soooo long!

So Fatal love is going to end soon? *sob sob*

But there will be other fics of you, ne? ;)

I hope in the next chappie will be the meeting between Kenshin and Kaoru in Kyoto!

And I dearly hope, this is going to end happy! I love happy endings!

I also hope that in the epilogue is a little bit of Kenshins live after leaving the prison!

Anyway, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for your wonderful story and the update! *hugs Gypsy-chan*

Greetings from germany, Joey
dementedchris chapter 24 . 10/8/2002
I've missed this fic. Enjoyed the Megumi-Kaoru conversation: shades of the series! _ There is nothing 'wasted' in your fics. Each scene is put into the story for a purpose, and just keep it up. Don't worry about the chapter, it was more than okay! Good luck with the rest; we'll be waiting.
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 24 . 10/8/2002
darn Enishi (

He's so mean to Kenshin
tesuka chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
WOW! it's my first time to read your fiction and it's really cool! (and i've only read the first chapter so far.. hehehe) Waaahhh.. kenshin... in prison? well, i guess i'll have to read the read then, ne? well.. keep up the good work! _ *grumble* i might stay up late tonight because of reading your fic... drat... :P
Hana Himura chapter 24 . 10/8/2002
What a wonderful story!

Oh... next chapter Kaoru and Kenshin will meet again? I miss the two together! x
Issy chapter 24 . 10/8/2002

The painstaking way you have represented the modern Jinchuu is extremely clever. This is one of the best Kenshin fics I've read and I'm eagerly awaiting the conclusion!
marstanuki chapter 24 . 10/8/2002
what took you so long? GREAT UPDATE!
nolongerherereally chapter 24 . 10/7/2002
Nice fic you have here! Original, heh! _ Cool!
mama-sama chapter 24 . 10/7/2002
another great chapter1 i can't wait for more!
Susan Ann chapter 24 . 10/7/2002
Yippiee Shippie a new chapter, Oh happey days are here again. I love the way Misao is and the job she is doing. So go get them girl! And handsome Aoshi *sigh*

I love the way you bring in the flavor of the original series, so nice to read...
Jason M. Lee chapter 24 . 10/7/2002
yosha yosha yosha! you finally made it! wondering when you were gonna post. \

*grins* remix of the "firefly scene" *dramatic tears syndrome T-\T* from Kyoto Hen and a twist on Jinchuu Hen of revenge.

go Megumi! and go Kaoru! get yer a$$ into gear and head back to Kyoto!

Enishi no baka. *smacks him on the head* and i don't think he's an albino. you're usually born that way with pink eyes; his are teal/dark brown (still quite the debate on that). i see his hair as of more like white/silver and i don't really think in Japan there's much albinos, save the fact that Kenshin's Japanese with red hair and purple eyes (now, THAT'S an exception; his are natural).

shall we have Tomoe frowning again? _\