Reviews for Fatal Love
Autumn Harvest chapter 21 . 8/1/2002
O_o **VERY** nice twist at the end of this chapter. I really like how you decided not to end this story with a mushy "oh kaoru/oh kenshin" moment. The story continues to retain its refreshing manner. I'm really looking forward to the next part! OoOoOo... a battle for Kenshin's freedom!

Hehe... I *do* have little nit-picky things I'd like to mention, but that'll hafta wait until the end )

Neko
Autumn Harvest chapter 14 . 8/1/2002
Wow! I'm really impressed by the way you kept a lot of canon incidents of RK in your a/u fic. It's really refreshing to see someone who can twist the original time events in RK and make it something that is actually believable in the real world. The way you fleshed out Kenshin's past is most impressive.

Another thing I really liked about your story was how you wove in Shura and Okita - most particulary Shura. I've searched high and low on FFN for any fics pertaining to Shura (I actually began to write a Shura piece myself, and it would have been my first piece had I not put it aside... )and I came up empty-handed... until I began to read your fic. I hope there's more to come of our pirate! )

Will Yahiko make an appearance? Just wondering out of couriosity (heheh).

I'm off to read more of your fic. It really is fantastic!

Neko
chibi-hime2 chapter 23 . 7/23/2002
great story...when's the next chapter coming out? :)

I don't like Shougo...I hope he gets his butt kicked. :)
Fey2Kim chapter 23 . 5/30/2002
oiiiii like it alot and alot! the way you mixed in the ruroken storyline with your own is great! hurry hurry, wrte more!
Shin-chan chapter 23 . 5/28/2002
wai! so good so good! this is ii kangae! honto ni! keep writing more! i'm on the edge of my seat! literally! (because it's tilted backwards so i can sit straight, but that's not the point...)

‚‚΂₵
Wacky Dragon chapter 23 . 5/27/2002
I can't wait for you to continue! You're doing a great job, but I bet you already know that! _ keep up the wonderful work!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/26/2002
more! plz rite quickly
Kagero chapter 23 . 5/1/2002
really really good, only thing is that Sano's friend is named Katsu not Natsu other that that really good. (god I'm repeating myself)_x
macy chapter 23 . 5/1/2002
awww...the aoshixmisao waff was sweet..
Mara-Amber chapter 23 . 5/1/2002
Oh, I like Aoshi/Misao WAFF. So FINALLY she is here! Yeah! Good part of introducing her. Will we see Saitou again? I'm a bit focused on certain characters, sorry
Kelly chapter 23 . 4/30/2002
I've been completely enthralled in your fanfic. I like you incorperated the story line from the series into this AU fiction. I can't wait to read the next chapter! You're very creative so you better hurry up and write more to this! :)
MNH4477 chapter 23 . 4/30/2002
Ooohh, lovely Aoshi/Misao moment at the end there. Very cool!

Midori_
carlyd chapter 23 . 4/30/2002
thanks for the nice misao/aoshi WAFF. And yes, you've done a great job with all the couples and their respective WAFF. i'll be looking out for the next chapter.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »