Reviews for Learn to Love Again
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
How fitting, the keeper of the blue eyes is a dragon himself.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
This was awesome!
Usagi Snowfall chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
I love the story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I did not see that coming at all...
calleyrose chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
That was so amazing :-) those two never cease to be adorable and you never cease to have awesome plots and a wonderful writing style
nicole chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
WOAH O.O THAT WAS I JUST OH MY GOD ...I DONT HAVE WORDS YOU ARE THE MOST EMOTION SPURRING WRITER EVER! i felt every anxiety, fear, and anger yugi did :) GREAT JOB
Emily chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Great story. Hey wait a minute what happened to Tea/Anzu? The girl that was annoying Yami. What happened to her? Did she get away? Did she get killed in the werehouse? Did she get executed? What happens next for Yami and Yugi? What about the others?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
i want lemonnn
KairaB chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but I don't think it's right or fair that you got rid of the lemon on chapter twelve but still kept this one up! Also I noticed chapters eleven and thirteen are missing, why?
CandyassGoth chapter 17 . 4/17/2012
Eeeeeh! That was lovely. Im very happy Ushio was beat, our poor heroes didn't need him torturing them.

You're awesome girl!
CandyassGoth chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
-shoves tampons up nose-

That was hoooooot! Nom!

I do feel bad for Yugi though for fearing Ushio...poor thing. Such a cool story!
CandyassGoth chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
I loved their little confession, it was so sweet!

Poor Yami...I hope it wasn't Jasper from Twilight that raped him lol...kinda awkward but funny.

And Yugi and Ushio? Bastard! How can he treat such a sweet little thing like Yugi like that. Grr...I hope he gets pay back.
CandyassGoth chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
OMR! Grampa is dead! This is horrible but Im glad Yami seems to be helping Yugi now instead of hurting him.

I remember the part where Yami takes Yugi to the other dragons though! Great work!