Reviews for Making the Cut
Mr. Sselxidneppa chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
To review in one word: "Awesome!" This was really great...even better than the last one. Of course there are things that could be improved, but that just means that you should write some more! I definitely enjoyed reading it. Great story. Clever writing. Awesome.
Black Raider chapter 20 . 2/23/2011
I loved it!

Keep up with your awesome writing!

This was one of the greatest stories i have read.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 20 . 2/19/2011
Awesome conclusion! I'm glad Shifu and Jo worked it out. Hope to see more of you soon!

I read this yesterday and it was really good. I wanted to review, but I had to stop short. Forgive me if I'm late for reviewing this chapter. This is a really awesome story!

Shektor chapter 20 . 2/19/2011
You did a great job with making the sequel. It was its own story, and not just a cheap redo of the first one like what usually happens with movies.
hidden stranger chapter 20 . 2/18/2011
AW man what an awesome ending, I'm glad I could help! Each scene in this ending seemed to capture exactly what I'd hoped it would and I think it was really cool of you to reference my story, this came together perfect, great pace, excellent dialogue and also it carried a heartwarming feeling behind it within every chapter! Haha I loved the image of Jo riding on Po's shoulders it gave off a brotherly feel to it. You also did a great job on the emotional confrontation with Shifu and Jo at the end as well, I practically watched everything right before my eyes! Well done on a tough story to write, I had alot of fun reading and helping in any way I could and I'd only like to more when you decide to begin a new project!
hidden stranger chapter 19 . 2/5/2011
What a good way to start my day! Haha to get up and find your story updated gives me a moment of peace and positivity before I am forced to go out and endure the day, glad to see you were able to keep this story rich with great scenes such as those in this latest chapter.

I knew Jo would at first be troubled with how the masters conditions were, hearing Po's was especially sad but there was a great description of what state they were at so far.

Poor Cash, all he wished to be was loyal to his own master, as Jo is to his, it must have been very painful for him to have to realize he may regret his friendship later. I enjoyed the battle with Montenegro, there were quite a few points in the fight where Jo did seem slightly out matched but the rabbit master honestly should have known better than to allow his arrogance to get out of hand.

Haha great chapter man! I hope to see more, my main points of interest are the conversations Po and Jo will have after they've gotten safely home and are able to speak one on one.
Black Raider chapter 19 . 2/5/2011
Ok, i'm reviewing!

I loved it! The battles turned out wonderfully! I like how Valko's death was less bloody than Keen Lee's. Nice job!

And now, i must assume that the next chapter will be Jo's confrontation with Shifu. I know you'll do great!
Wonder Panda Tan-Tan chapter 19 . 2/4/2011
Awesome finisher man, I love it!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 19 . 2/4/2011
That was freaking awesome! Jo found the others! What happens next? Please do more!

hidden stranger chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
GREAT SCOTT! The ending had me pounding my head against the table pleading for another chapter to somehow just miraculously appear before me just to aid my dire curiosity at what is coming next! This chapter illustrated quite a decent portrayal of how Montenegro has gained trust with his students, with most folks you would think what he does with his basement would be considered wrong in some circles but this will bring Jo hurtling into action now because of it! Haha I felt as if Jo was getting closer with the students of the class now that he's shown them his talents, what will he do next I can only ponder! Great chapter man, keep it coming!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
Jo and Cash seem like they're good friends. I hope Jo goes back to Shifu and make amends. Please post more chapters!

-A.U. '05

Happy New Year, by the way.
Black Raider chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
You know i hate it when you leave it at a cliffhanger after I've been waiting weeks for an update! and a cliffhanger like this? Even i don't torture my readers like that!

Well, sometimes i do.

Loved seeing the update! Please post the next chapter soon! I need to know what happens next!
Wonder Panda Tan-Tan chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
I can already smell the danger coming for Jo, I can't wait for the next chapter.
TheDetectiveS chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
I don't wanna log in...

Descriptions could be a lot better, but everything else is quite good. Just a few blips:

Defeating 52 people? Impossible. Even highly trained black belt martial artists are leery of going up against about 10 civilians. Plus, Jo doubts he could beat the 11 students, yet beats Mato/Moto/Whatever with a single kick when he actually TRIES. Rather... inconsistent.
Black Raider chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
Dude! Epic awesomeness! I like seeing the update on the master's prison life. Please keep it up! I'm dying of anticipation for Jo's rescue move!