Reviews for I want her
BoomPowMina chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
OK... .AWESOME! I LOVED THIS STORY A LOT! THE FLUFF, THE CARING SASUKE, THE AWESOME TSUNADE, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR POSTING IT! And Whoop Whoop for Kianga!
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
OoOoOo i sence that it 'll be GOOOOOOD
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
shirtless wtf and wth r u thinking
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
yeahhhh he one hell son of a bitch for trying to rape sakura gooooooooooooooo sasuke kill that son of a bitch
sasusaku-4everr chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
I love this story! In fact I love all of your stories that. I have read!
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
I wont post my favorite part of the last chapter because someone who hasn't read the story might see it as a spoiler ;

but love the ending about everyone in team 7.

I love this story soo much! It was well written, well explained, feelings could be felt and pictures shown, not told. I love the plot, the way you executed it, and how you kept everyone pretty much in character.
Neko the kawatta cat chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
Oh yay! w Thank you :3
Twisted Musalih chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
Awesome as usual!
Neko the kawatta cat chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
Update! I freaking love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Don't let Sasuke-kun die! TT-TT SasuSaku 4-ever! w
Wolf Master Uchiha chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
update soon
trueBibliophiliac chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
please continue! where is he taking her? are they all going back to konoha? OH I NEED TO KNOW! please continue!
Ms.Anny .O chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
oohhh!pwease continue! :D
xxikababyxx chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
(I'm going to let you in on a little secret… That blue button right there? Yeah, that's the magic "Make Boriqua-chan Happy" button. Push it for me, because right now, I'm not happy.)

This made me push the magic button. I love your story. It is superduper good and kawaii heheh. Update soon please and thankyous. :D
Sarah chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
You HAVE to read this if you like sakura/sasuke. just saying. :)
mistressinwaiting chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
aw, the ending is really cute!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »